- 1 Why do you want to work in the fitness industry?
- 2 What questions do they ask at Planet Fitness interview?
- 3 Is Planet Fitness good to work for?
- 4 Why do you want to work for us?
- 5 What is the healthiest job of all?
- 6 Why should we hire you example?
- 7 What should I wear to my Planet Fitness interview?
- 8 What is your biggest weakness?
- 9 What do you wear to an interview at a gym?
- 10 How often do Planet Fitness employees get paid?
- 11 Does Planet Fitness pay well?
- 12 What are the perks of working at Planet Fitness?
- 13 How should I answer why do you want this job?
- 14 What is your motivation for applying for this job?
- 15 Why do you want this job and why should we hire you?
Why do you want to work in the fitness industry?
You can make a living by helping others change and improve their lives. You get to see tangible results of your work when clients reach their goals. CNN Money magazine identified personal training as one of the top 20 professions in the country due to low stress and positive impact on others.
What questions do they ask at Planet Fitness interview?
Interview questions at Planet Fitness
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Tell me about yourself.
- How would you handle a customer with difficult behavior?
- Tell me about a time when you’ve resolved a problem for a frustrated customer.
- What are your drivers?
- What are your long-term goals?
Is Planet Fitness good to work for?
My time at planet fitness was a little less than a year but very enjoyable. Many environments were under a lot of stress during Covid and I feel like planet fitness was able to keep that well under control. I enjoyed working with all of my coworkers and management was great.
Why do you want to work for us?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
What is the healthiest job of all?
What are the healthiest jobs in the world?
- Landscape Gardener. There’s much to love about being a landscape, which is good for your health on multiple levels.
- Farming Life.
- Yoga Teacher.
- Personal Trainer.
- Working With Flowers.
- Working in a Small Team.
- Life in Healthcare.
- Modern Entrepreneur.
Why should we hire you example?
“ You should hire me for this position because of my proven ability to maintain strong interpersonal relationships with several different clients. I am passionate about providing care to those in need in my community, which keeps me motivated and excited about doing my best work.
What should I wear to my Planet Fitness interview?
Dress nicely and comfortable. Regular clothing is appropriate. Khaki or black pants. Polo shirt or nice shirt (long sleeves if you have tattoos.
What is your biggest weakness?
Example: “ My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my own work. I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.
What do you wear to an interview at a gym?
Opt for a look that’s in between workout gear and a suit. For men, a buttoned up collared shirt and khaki pants with a belt will exude a sharp image. Women can wear a skirt or dress pants with a crisp blouse and closed shoes. Ladies should wear light makeup, trimmed nails, minimal jewellery, and limited perfume.
How often do Planet Fitness employees get paid?
Planet Fitness pays it employees on the 15th and 30th of each month.
Does Planet Fitness pay well?
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth. Planet Fitness Jobs by Hourly Rate.
|Personal Trainer||Range:$9 – $22||Average:$14|
|Fitness Instructor||Range:$9 – $31||Average:$15|
|Customer Service Representative (CSR)||Range:$8 – $15||Average:$11|
|Fitness Trainer||Range:$9 – $28||Average:$15|
What are the perks of working at Planet Fitness?
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount (42)
- Free Lunch or Snacks (18)
- Gym Membership (214)
- Mobile Phone Discount (7)
- Company Social Events (30)
How should I answer why do you want this job?
Here’s a smart framework for how you should structure your answer.
- Step 1: Express Enthusiasm for the Company. First things first, this is an excellent opportunity for you to show off what you know about the company.
- Step 2: Align Your Skills and Experiences With the Role.
- Step 3: Connect to Your Career Trajectory.
What is your motivation for applying for this job?
working well as part of a team. leading a team to success. completing a difficult project, and seeing it through to the end. spotting flaws and errors so as to make sure the end result of a project is as good as possible.
Why do you want this job and why should we hire you?
You can do the work and deliver exceptional results. You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. You possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring you will make him look smart and make his life easier.