- 1 Does Anytime Fitness have an annual fee?
- 2 How much is Anytime Fitness Singapore membership?
- 3 How much is Anytime Fitness membership PH?
- 4 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 5 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 6 Who qualifies for ActiveSG $100?
- 7 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 8 Can I bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
- 9 Can I cancel anytime fitness membership?
- 10 What happens when you don’t pay Anytime Fitness?
- 11 Is Anytime Fitness worth?
- 12 What is the best gym for the money?
- 13 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 14 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
Does Anytime Fitness have an annual fee?
3. Anytime Fitness. Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available.
How much is Anytime Fitness Singapore membership?
TL;DR: Cheap Gyms In Singapore with Gym Memberships <$100 Per Month
|Cheap Gym In Singapore||Monthly Membership Fee (Regular/Peak)||Monthly Membership Fee (Off-Peak)|
|The Loft Gym||$89||$69|
|Anytime Fitness||$90 onwards||–|
How much is Anytime Fitness membership PH?
For membership, there is a one-time payment of Joining Fee (Php 1,000) and Key Fob Fee (Php 2,500). Membership rates start at Php 2,700 per month for a 6-month period. This includes unlimited use of gym facilities at any of their branches, not only in the Philippines but also worldwide.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
Who qualifies for ActiveSG $100?
Who can get ActiveSG credits? All Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) get $100 worth of complimentary credits. You must be at least 12 years old to apply for ActiveSG, and children below 12 have supplementary membership tagged to the accounts of parents and guardians.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Can I bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
Yes! We do allow guests if you would like to bring a friend. Our guest policy requires that visitors come in during staffed hours after coordinating with the local gym’s staff. Think of staffed hours as guest hours because each guest is required to sign in for the safety of our members!
Can I cancel anytime fitness membership?
I want to cancel my membership. Your specific cancellation policy will be outlined on that agreement. If you have concerns about canceling your membership, contact your home club directly. Use the Club Locator to find their contact information.
What happens when you don’t pay Anytime Fitness?
9.4 If you fail to pay your membership fees on the due dates for payment Anytime Fitness shall have the right to terminate this agreement by giving you written notice of its decision to terminate or at its discretion suspending your membership by deactivating your key access card until all overdue membership fees have
Is Anytime Fitness worth?
Anytime Fitness fits firmly in the mid-range when it comes to gym membership cost. It won’t compete with the budget gyms like Planet Fitness and Crunch, which both start at about $10/month. And it’s not a high-end health club like Life Time or Equinox, which will both likely run over $100/month.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.