- 1 What is not allowed at Planet Fitness?
- 2 Is a Planet Fitness membership worth it?
- 3 What are the benefits of Planet Fitness?
- 4 Are the drinks free at Planet Fitness?
- 5 Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
- 6 Does Planet Fitness kick you out for grunting?
- 7 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 8 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $29?
- 9 Can my wife use my Planet Fitness black card?
- 10 Can I bring the same guest everyday to Planet Fitness?
- 11 How much does it cost to cancel Planet Fitness?
- 12 Can you bring 2 guests Planet Fitness?
- 13 How often should you HydroMassage?
- 14 Can you bring water bottles to Planet Fitness?
- 15 Can your guest use massage chairs at Planet Fitness?
What is not allowed at Planet Fitness?
Clothing that may be perceived as intimidating, revealing, or offensive, as well as clothing that may present safety hazards or damage equipment, is not allowed. Mud-caked, greasy, or soiled shoes or clothing. Jeans or pants with prominent grommets.
Is a Planet Fitness membership worth it?
Planet Fitness is worth it if you’re looking for a cheap and convenient place to get in some cardio workouts and use basic resistance machines. They are (usually) open 24 hours and completely stocked with an abundance of cardio machines.
What are the benefits of Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness Black Card Benefits
- Unlimited Guest Privileges. Having a workout buddy can help keep you accountable, improve results, and make working out more fun!
- Access to Any Planet Fitness Location.
- Unlimited Use of Massage Chairs.
- Half-Price Cooler Drinks.
- Unlimited Use of Tanning Beds.
- Discounts on Reebok Products.
Are the drinks free at Planet Fitness?
Grab a water or energy drink for free.
Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
Maybe I shouldn’t feel surprised. After all, this is the same gym where, according to the dress code, “women can ‘t wear sport bras as their only top, and their tank tops should not be overly revealing.” There’s no language about restrictions on men. Sadly, I’m not alone in having to leave my gym due to harassment.
Does Planet Fitness kick you out for grunting?
Does Planet Fitness kick you out for grunting? The gym strictly prohibits grunting and the slamming of weights during lifts. If either rule is broken, front desk personnel sound a shrilling siren referred to as the “lunk alarm” to make the transgressor well aware of what he or she has done.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $29?
The $29 charge the member claims Planet Fitness is receiving is actually being charged by her bank for not having the funds readily available in her bank account when we attempt to draft for her monthly membership on or around the 17th of each month, as stated in her membership agreement.
Can my wife use my Planet Fitness black card?
Can a family member use my Planet Fitness membership? Or Can my wife use my Planet Fitness black card? No, they can ‘t. If you want to get an overview of how Planet Fitness works and if it can fit your need, you can visit a Planet Fitness facility using a guest pass.
Can I bring the same guest everyday to Planet Fitness?
As a Black Card member, you can bring one guest per visit as long as the guest stays with you at all times. Guests are limited to using work out equipment only and are not allowed to use tanning beds and hydromassage chairs or other Planet Fitness services like haircuts.
How much does it cost to cancel Planet Fitness?
To cancel, you will need to go to your home club in person, fill out a cancellation membership form at the help desk, or send a letter to your club requesting cancellation. If you are in a 12-month commitment membership and terminate membership in the meantime, you will have to pay around $ 58.
Can you bring 2 guests Planet Fitness?
Black card members are allowed to bring one guest with them each time they work out to any PF location. Guests typically have to show ID. Guests have to be 18+ or 13+ with a parent or guardian.
How often should you HydroMassage?
Manufacturers recommend limiting your hydromassage to 15 minutes per session.
Can you bring water bottles to Planet Fitness?
Gallon jugs are not allowed on the club floor, Donald. Water bottles should fit in holders & must be kept out of the aisles/walk-ways!
Can your guest use massage chairs at Planet Fitness?
The guest you bring is allowed to use the gym area. They can use the different gym machines and equipment as they wish. Tanning booths, hydro massage chairs, Beauty Angel Enhancement machines, and haircuts are some of the additional amenities and perks.