- 1 How much does it cost to join Snap Fitness?
- 2 How do I cancel my Snap Fitness Membership UK?
- 3 Is there a cancellation fee for Snap Fitness?
- 4 How many Snap Fitness gyms are there in the UK?
- 5 Which gym is better snap or anytime?
- 6 What are the cheapest gym memberships?
- 7 Does Snap Fitness require a contract?
- 8 Is Snap Fitness worth?
- 9 How do I cancel a snap payment?
- 10 What gyms give NHS discount?
- 11 Does Snap Fitness do NHS discount?
- 12 Does Snap Fitness have a pool?
How much does it cost to join Snap Fitness?
8. Snap Fitness. Cost per week of membership: From $12.95 p/w on a month-to-month basis or from $12.95 p/w on a 12 month plan – however this does vary per club based on location. Classes: Yes, group ones.
How do I cancel my Snap Fitness Membership UK?
You can contact your club directly to cancel your membership. Feel free to call, email, or walk in during staffed hours and your club staff will assist you in the cancellation process.
Is there a cancellation fee for Snap Fitness?
Snap Fitness will never charge you a cancellation fee if Snap Fitness agree to a transfer to someone who is not currently a member and they have paid our standard joining fee.
How many Snap Fitness gyms are there in the UK?
Twenty-four-hour gym franchise Snap Fitness UK has announced plans for 34 more clubs in 2018, after opening six new sites in the first week of the year. The mid-market brand more than doubled its presence last year, reaching 44 locations by Christmas, up from 21 at the start of 2017.
Which gym is better snap or anytime?
The difference between Snap and Anytime Fitness comes down to the amenities. Anytime Fitness has a lot more going on, with better equipment selection, a true locker room, and plenty of fitness classes to take. For my money, Anytime is the better value, but Snap might make more sense for certain people.
What are the cheapest gym memberships?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Does Snap Fitness require a contract?
Membership pricing to join snap fitness varies by location since each Fitness club is individually owned and operated. The gym offers month-to-month memberships with no contracts. Snap Fitness is one of the few fitness clubs that advertise their membership rates.
Is Snap Fitness worth?
For those looking for an individual membership, Snap Fitness prices are more than affordable. With all the top-quality equipment and friendly, helpful staff found at every fitness center, it’s very much a worthwhile investment. This option comes with a one-time fee of $59.
How do I cancel a snap payment?
SNAP recipients are free to request an account closure at any time if they no longer want to receive benefits. Call your local social services agency and inform them of your wishes or mail a request. Don’t forget to include your name, address, account number and date.
What gyms give NHS discount?
Gym Membership Discounts for NHS Staff
- Fitbit – 20% NHS discount on everything.
- NHS Mind & Body Plan – FREE exercise, stress, sleep & eating management plan.
- On Demand Fitness exclusive – 30 days FREE + NHS save 25% a month.
- Bring The Gym Home – 30 day FREE trial + 25% off.
- Low-Cost 24 Hour Gym Memberships – 10% off for NHS.
Does Snap Fitness do NHS discount?
Does Snap Fitness Do NHS Discount? Yes. Currently NHS staff are entitled to 50% off most products with Snap Fitness NHS Discount.
Does Snap Fitness have a pool?
1) Swim: Because we don’t have a pool, we want to simulate the arm fatigue and cardio that swimming provides with weights and some low-impact cardio.