- 1 Is LifeTime Fitness worth the price?
- 2 What is the best gym in Mississauga?
- 3 Does LifeTime Fitness waive joining fees?
- 4 Can you go to LifeTime without a membership?
- 5 What are the membership levels at LifeTime Fitness?
- 6 Does lifetime offer senior discounts?
- 7 Can you negotiate with Lifetime Fitness?
- 8 How much is a lifetime membership per month?
- 9 How much is a couple membership at Lifetime Fitness?
- 10 How can I get a free lifetime fitness membership?
- 11 How many times can you bring a guest to lifetime?
- 12 How much does Lifetime TV cost?
Is LifeTime Fitness worth the price?
Is Life Time Worth the Cost? If you will take advantage of the above-listed amenities, classes, and services, Life Time’s membership fees may be worth the cost. However, if you just want a place to hop on a treadmill for an hour and then head home, a cheaper option like Planet Fitness is probably a better fit for you.
What is the best gym in Mississauga?
The Best 10 Gyms in Mississauga, ON
- Mississauga YMCA Centre. Gyms, Child Care & Day Care. (905) 897-9622.
- Goodlife Fitness. Gyms, Yoga, Trainers. (905) 816-1964.
- Olympia Muscle & Fitness. Gyms.
- World Gym. Gyms.
- Anytime Fitness. Gyms, Trainers.
- Infitnity Fitness. Gyms, Trainers.
- Planet Fitness. Gyms.
- Free Run Gym. Gyms, Boxing, Trainers.
Does LifeTime Fitness waive joining fees?
BCBS Members Now Receive Waived Enrollment Fee at LifeTime Fitness. Through Blue365deals.com, BCBS members can sign up for Life Time Fitness online with no enrollment fee.
Can you go to LifeTime without a membership?
Membership Cards and Check-In. As a member, you may not enter the center without your membership card, whether electronic or physical, which you must present to the front desk prior to entry.
What are the membership levels at LifeTime Fitness?
Membership levels at Life Time include Bronze, Gold, Platinum, Onyx, and Diamond.
Does lifetime offer senior discounts?
No, LifeTime Fitness does not offer senior discounts.
Can you negotiate with Lifetime Fitness?
Although Life Time doesn’t negotiate fees, it does offer incentives throughout the year. Finally, if you have friends who belong to the gym you ‘d like to join, don’t be afraid to ask them how much they pay per month and if they were charged a membership fee.
How much is a lifetime membership per month?
Lifetime Fitness Prices See Lifetime Fitness Membership Cost
|Initiation Fee (One Person)||$49.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person)||$79.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person)||$0.00|
How much is a couple membership at Lifetime Fitness?
|Lifetime Fitness Prices|
|Monthly – Single club access||$122 – $319|
How can I get a free lifetime fitness membership?
Lifetime Fitness Free Pass Each Lifetime fitness member receives a guest passes as part of their membership benefits, except for the monthly membership. The member can use one guest pass per person per month, and the status of this guest passes can be verified at any time through the Lifetime Fitness mobile app.
How many times can you bring a guest to lifetime?
As a member at Life Time, you ‘ll receive two guest passes per month to share with family and friends. Guest registration and photo ID required. Pass is subject to club policies and may be limited to non-peak usage and may exclude the use of the outdoor pools and/or basketball courts.
How much does Lifetime TV cost?
For people who can’t get enough of Lifetime’s patented brand of made-for- TV movies, the women’s cable network is launching a commercial-free, over-the-top subscription video service that will cost just $3.99 a month.