- 1 Does GoodLife have a joining fee?
- 2 What does GoodLife membership include?
- 3 How much is a gym membership at GoodLife Canada?
- 4 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 5 Can I bring a friend to GoodLife Fitness?
- 6 Can I suspend my GoodLife membership?
- 7 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 8 Does GoodLife have a student discount?
- 9 Can I cancel GoodLife membership online?
- 10 How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
- 11 Is GoodLife Fitness Only in Canada?
- 12 How do I register for GoodLife Fitness?
- 13 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 14 Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
- 15 How can I pay less for gym?
Does GoodLife have a joining fee?
The price starts from $17.99 per week with an initial $99 admin fee. Goodlife memberships include: Blue: 18 month membership with access to one club and charges an additional coaching fee every 13 weeks. Platinum: an 18 month membership with access to all clubs, without Arena Fitness, YogaBox and Reform Pilates.
What does GoodLife membership include?
ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP Access to all 200+ Clubs. Group Fitness. Strength & Cardio Equipment. GoodLife Rewards.
How much is a gym membership at GoodLife Canada?
The GoodLife memberships are on a one-year term for a fee of $619 plus tax. *Note: A pre-authorized payment plan option is now available at $25 plus tax bi-weekly. Already a GoodLife member? No problem!
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Can I bring a friend to GoodLife Fitness?
GUEST PASS Members can bring one (1) different guest for each free visit. Any guests must be accompanied by the member to gain access to the club.
Can I suspend my GoodLife membership?
How do I freeze my membership to hold my payments? Please inquire at the front desk of your Club about putting your membership on freeze. Click here to Find a Gym, or contact our Member Experience Department at 1-800-387-2524 or by using our Member Chat.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
Does GoodLife have a student discount?
Does GoodLife Fitness Offer Student Discounts? GoodLife Fitness Student Discount is offered by GoodLife Fitness for reducing the stress of students. Discount is usually about 20% when you place your order online.
Can I cancel GoodLife membership online?
Email [email protected] and ask them to cancel your account. Check out the instructions above to cancel your GoodLife Fitness membership.
How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
Compare gym chains in Canada
|Gym||No. of gyms||Cost|
|Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club||20+||from $7.50 biweekly|
|Planet Fitness||40+||from $15 per month; $24.99 per month (PF Black Card)|
|Fit4Less||20+||from $4.99 per fortnight|
|World Gym||20+||Basic membership starts at $10 per month|
Is GoodLife Fitness Only in Canada?
Goodlife Fitness Centres Inc. is the largest health club company in Canada with over 300 locations across the country.
How do I register for GoodLife Fitness?
How do I register for a Corporate Membership? The enrollment process will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Please visit https://corporate. goodlifefitness.com. If you are an existing GoodLife member, please have your Member Number or barcode (on your keytag) handy.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Good Deal on a Gym Membership
- Determine your wants and needs. First, figure out how much you can budget towards a gym membership fees.
- Do your homework.
- Do a test run.
- Timing is everything.
- Make the first offer.
- Sweeten the deal.
- Don’t be afraid to walk away.
Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
Maybe I shouldn’t feel surprised. After all, this is the same gym where, according to the dress code, “women can ‘t wear sport bras as their only top, and their tank tops should not be overly revealing.” There’s no language about restrictions on men. Sadly, I’m not alone in having to leave my gym due to harassment.
How can I pay less for gym?
10 Ways to Get a Cheaper Gym Membership This Year
- Timing is everything.
- Try before you buy.
- Check for discounts through your employer.
- Check for reimbursements from your health insurer.
- Bring up your budget… and the competition.
- Get a membership at Costco.
- Consider ClassPass.
- Say farewell to fees.