- 1 How much does Anytime Fitness cost per month?
- 2 How much is the joining fee for Anytime Fitness?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 4 Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
- 5 Can you negotiate a gym membership?
- 6 What gym is the best to join?
- 7 Where can I workout for free?
- 8 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 9 Can you use someone else’s Anytime Fitness key?
- 10 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 11 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 12 Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
- 13 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 14 How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
- 15 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
How much does Anytime Fitness cost per month?
Anytime Fitness Pricing You can also find all the latest deals on our Latest Offers page. Ongoing costs vary depending on your plan and location but usually range from $65-$71 per month. Anytime Fitness provides 7 day free trials for new members.
How much is the joining fee for Anytime Fitness?
|Gym||Number of gyms||Joining fee?|
|Jetts||250+||$79 (for fob) + $89 joining fee|
|Virgin Active||11||$0 on a 12-month contract|
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
Anytime Fitness Membership Costs. There is a one-time key fee of $25 for both monthly and annual membership, which provides members access to all sections. Now, the annual membership fee is $348 for individual members, $755 for couples, and a fee of $240 for additional persons.
Can you negotiate a gym membership?
Luckily, gym contracts are absolutely negotiable. “Based on my research of gyms and my own experience negotiating with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, it’s more than possible to bargain for a lower rate or sign-up bonus with a new gym,” says J.R. Duren, a personal finance journalist at Highya.com.
What gym is the best to join?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Where can I workout for free?
17 Places to Work Out for FREE in 2019
- Anytime Fitness will give you a free week of workouts.
- Crunch Fitness gives you 7 days free.
- Sign up for ClassPass to get three days free at various gyms.
- Get a free week of yoga at CorePower.
- Get 3 free days at 24 Hour Fitness.
- Get a free week of barre classes at Pure Barre.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
Can you use someone else’s Anytime Fitness key?
Key Policy Rules: Never permit someone else to use your key. Do not allow someone to “tailgate” you into the gym. Guests may not accompany you through the member door without their own active key. If you want to bring a guest, please have them come to the office during posted staffed hours.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
Maybe I shouldn’t feel surprised. After all, this is the same gym where, according to the dress code, “women can ‘t wear sport bras as their only top, and their tank tops should not be overly revealing.” There’s no language about restrictions on men. Sadly, I’m not alone in having to leave my gym due to harassment.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
How to Score an Anytime Fitness Membership Deal
- Enjoy a free trial.
- Take advantage of special discounts.
- Bundle your package.
- Pay for a year upfront.
- Add people to your plan.
- Be their guest.
- Download the app.
- Ask about the Employee Wellness Program.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.