- 1 What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 What is included in Anytime Fitness membership?
- 4 What is the minimum term for Anytime Fitness?
- 5 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 6 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 7 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 8 What is the best gym for the money?
- 9 Why do gyms ban chalk?
- 10 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 11 How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
- 12 Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
- 13 Can I bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
- 14 Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 15 Is Anytime Fitness worth?
What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available. 24 hours:Most locations offer 24 hour access. Some gyms are slightly restricted due to the COVID-19 crisis at the moment.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
What is included in Anytime Fitness membership?
What facilities does Anytime Fitness offer?
- Basic facilities include cardio, strength, free weights, functional training and group fitness classes, personal trainers, private restrooms and showers.
- Anytime Fitness specific services include fitness consultations and assessment (services vary by club).
What is the minimum term for Anytime Fitness?
The minimum freeze period is one billing period (or 2 weeks if you have pre-paid your Membership Fees). Your Membership will be extended by the freeze period. A weekly Freeze Fee of up to $2.50 may apply (see clause 9).
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Why do gyms ban chalk?
Your Gym Doesn’t Allow Chalk The purpose of chalk is to increase the friction between a lifter’s skin and whatever implement they are training with. Because of this many gyms have banned the use of chalk altogether.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
How to Score an Anytime Fitness Membership Deal
- Enjoy a free trial.
- Take advantage of special discounts.
- Bundle your package.
- Pay for a year upfront.
- Add people to your plan.
- Be their guest.
- Download the app.
- Ask about the Employee Wellness Program.
Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
Does Anytime Fitness have an annual fee? Anytime Fitness annual fee may vary by location but usually as follow. Anytime Fitness’s initial fee is $49.99; The annual membership fee is $407.99 for individual members and $659.99 for couples.
Can I bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
Yes! We do allow guests if you would like to bring a friend. Our guest policy requires that visitors come in during staffed hours after coordinating with the local gym’s staff. Think of staffed hours as guest hours because each guest is required to sign in for the safety of our members!
Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Most Anytime Fitness clubs allow 16 and 17- year – olds to join with consent from a parent or guardian as long as they agree to a set of special conditions designed for safety (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Junior memberships for ages 13 -17 are available.
Is Anytime Fitness worth?
Anytime Fitness fits firmly in the mid-range when it comes to gym membership cost. It won’t compete with the budget gyms like Planet Fitness and Crunch, which both start at about $10/month. And it’s not a high-end health club like Life Time or Equinox, which will both likely run over $100/month.