- 1 How much does Anytime Fitness cost per month?
- 2 Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
- 3 What is included in Anytime Fitness membership?
- 4 Is Anytime Fitness worth?
- 5 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 6 Can you negotiate a gym membership?
- 7 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 8 How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
- 9 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 10 What is the best gym in the world?
- 11 Does Anytime Fitness offer student discounts?
- 12 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 13 Is Anytime Fitness a small business?
- 14 Are Anytime Fitness profitable?
- 15 Does Anytime Fitness have free barbells?
How much does Anytime Fitness cost per month?
Anytime Fitness Pricing You can also find all the latest deals on our Latest Offers page. Ongoing costs vary depending on your plan and location but usually range from $65-$71 per month. Anytime Fitness provides 7 day free trials for new members.
Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
Does Anytime Fitness have an annual fee? Anytime Fitness annual fee may vary by location but usually as follow. Anytime Fitness’s initial fee is $49.99; The annual membership fee is $407.99 for individual members and $659.99 for couples.
What is included in Anytime Fitness membership?
What facilities does Anytime Fitness offer?
- Basic facilities include cardio, strength, free weights, functional training and group fitness classes, personal trainers, private restrooms and showers.
- Anytime Fitness specific services include fitness consultations and assessment (services vary by club).
Is Anytime Fitness worth?
Anytime Fitness fits firmly in the mid-range when it comes to gym membership cost. It won’t compete with the budget gyms like Planet Fitness and Crunch, which both start at about $10/month. And it’s not a high-end health club like Life Time or Equinox, which will both likely run over $100/month.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Can you negotiate a gym membership?
Luckily, gym contracts are absolutely negotiable. “Based on my research of gyms and my own experience negotiating with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, it’s more than possible to bargain for a lower rate or sign-up bonus with a new gym,” says J.R. Duren, a personal finance journalist at Highya.com.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
How to Score an Anytime Fitness Membership Deal
- Enjoy a free trial.
- Take advantage of special discounts.
- Bundle your package.
- Pay for a year upfront.
- Add people to your plan.
- Be their guest.
- Download the app.
- Ask about the Employee Wellness Program.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
What is the best gym in the world?
Top 10 Best Gyms In The World In 2020
- 1- Equinox Group (USA, Canada, and London)
- 2- The Houstonian Hotel, Club, and Spa (Texas, USA)
- 3- La Belle Équipe (Paris)
- 4- Virgin Active (Tanjong Pagar, Singapore)
- 5- Titan Fitness (Sydney, Australia)
- 6- The Burrow (Kuwait)
- 7- Anytime Fitness (Woodbury, Minnesota, United States)
Does Anytime Fitness offer student discounts?
We do! Our community is our priority and we are happy to offer student, senior and military discounts as well as insurance discounts. However, it is up to each location to opt-in to offer the discount. It’s always best to check with your local club directly to learn what discounts are available near you.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.
Is Anytime Fitness a small business?
The franchise owners representing Anytime Fitness in communities and physical locations worldwide are independent, small – business operators.
Are Anytime Fitness profitable?
But the Anytime Fitness franchise dominates the market surpassing all other franchises by the pervasiveness of locations alone. The company’s revenue has arrived at $1 billion in sales revenue and claims to open a location every day with a member joining every 3 minutes.
Does Anytime Fitness have free barbells?
Free Weights Anytime Fitness offers essential pieces of equipment for strength training, such as dumbbells, Olympic plates, Olympic bars and preloaded barbells.