- 1 How many fitness apps are there in 2020?
- 2 How many health apps are there 2020?
- 3 How many health and wellness apps are there 2020?
- 4 How many fitness app users are there?
- 5 What is the most popular fitness app?
- 6 Which fitness app has the most users?
- 7 How many health apps are there 2021?
- 8 How many health apps exist?
- 9 What percentage of people use health apps?
- 10 What is the number 1 health and fitness app?
- 11 What are the most popular 2020 apps?
- 12 What is the most common age of a fitness app user?
- 13 What were the 3 most popular fitness apps of 2020?
- 14 Are fitness apps profitable?
- 15 What is the target market for fitness apps?
How many fitness apps are there in 2020?
It is projected that by the end of the second quarter of 2020, health and fitness apps will have generated 656 million downloads. Health and fitness app downloads worldwide from 1st quarter 2019 to 2nd quarter 2020 (in millions)
|Characteristic||Downloads in millions|
How many health apps are there 2020?
According to the app usage data, most of the healthcare apps have less than 10,000 downloads. There are more than 400,000 healthcare apps available in the app stores, but very few of them have succeeded.
How many health and wellness apps are there 2020?
Mobile data and analytics provider App Annie has released its State Of Mobile 2021 report, in which the company estimates that more than 71,000 new health and fitness apps were launched in 2020. App Annie reports that this figure was up 13 per cent on 2019, comprising 24,000 apps on iOS and 47,000 on Google Play.
How many fitness app users are there?
It is forecasted that in 2022, there will be 86.3 million users of health or fitness apps in the United States. Number of health and fitness app users in the United States from 2018 to 2022 ( in millions)
|Characteristic||Number of app users in millions|
What is the most popular fitness app?
The Best Fitness and Exercise Apps of 2021
- FitOn Workouts & Fitness Plans.
- Home Workout – No Equipments.
- Fitness & Bodybuilding Pro.
- Workout for Women: Fitness App.
- Daily Workouts Fitness Trainer.
- Nike Training Club.
- 8fit Workouts & Meal Planner.
- Workout Trainer: Fitness Coach.
Which fitness app has the most users?
As of May 2018, Fitbit was ranked first among the most popular health and fitness apps in the United States with 27.4 million unique users. MyFitnessPal was ranked second with an audience of 19.1 million users.
How many health apps are there 2021?
During the last measured period, there were 53,979 iOS healthcare apps available, representing 4.86 percent increase over the previous quarter. Number of mHealth apps available in the Apple App Store from 1st quarter 2015 to 1st quarter 2021.
|Characteristic||Number of iOS mHealth apps|
How many health apps exist?
During the last measured period, there were 53,054 healthcare apps available, representing a 6.51 percent increase over the previous quarter.
What percentage of people use health apps?
5. About 64% of U.S. adults regularly use an app to measure health metrics. 6. Nearly one-half of Americans say having the most advanced technology products is important to them.
What is the number 1 health and fitness app?
|App App Name||Change Daily change of Store Rank.|
|1||Planet Fitness Workouts||=|
|3||Flo Ovulation Period Tracker.||=|
What are the most popular 2020 apps?
WhatsApp was Facebook’s most – downloaded app in 2020 at 600 million installs, followed by the original Facebook app itself with 540 million installs, Instagram with 503 million, and Messenger with 404 million.
What is the most common age of a fitness app user?
Among all age groups worldwide, those aged 30 to 39 years had the highest percentage of fitness mobile app users.
|Characteristic||Percentage of respondents|
|20 to 29 years||39%|
|30 to 39 years||41%|
|40 to 49 years||28%|
|50 to 59 years||25%|
What were the 3 most popular fitness apps of 2020?
- 1 Best Overall: Beachbody On Demand. Beachbody On Demand.
- 2 Best for Women: SWEAT. SWEAT.
- 3 Best for Boutique Fitness: Peloton App. Peloton.
- 4 Best for Yoga: Glo. Glo.
- 5 Best for Toning: Tone It Up. Tone It Up.
- 6 Best for Runners: Strava. Strava.
- 7 Best for Free Workouts: Nike Training Club.
- 8 Best for Overall Wellness: Grokker.
Are fitness apps profitable?
The market of mobile apps is impressively large and growing – it is expected to reach 188.9 billion dollars in annual revenue in 2020. One of them is fitness apps. The fitness app market currently exceeds 2 billion dollars and is expected to grow up to over 14 billion dollars in 2026.
What is the target market for fitness apps?
Target Audience. Flurry has defined the group of Fitness Fanatics who are the most enthusiastic fitness and health app users. They are mostly mothers ages 25-54 who lead healthy lifestyles.