- 1 Why is Anytime Fitness so successful?
- 2 Is Anytime Fitness a good gym?
- 3 What does Anytime Fitness provide?
- 4 What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
- 5 How many Anytime Fitness are there in the world?
- 6 Who started Anytime Fitness?
- 7 Why did Anytime Fitness charge me twice?
- 8 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 9 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 10 How does the Anytime Fitness key work?
- 11 How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
- 12 How long is Anytime Fitness Free Trial?
- 13 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 14 What age can you join Anytime Fitness?
- 15 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Why is Anytime Fitness so successful?
“For the fitness consumer, Anytime Fitness offers extremely convenient, 24-hour access to more than 2,500 club locations at a great value. For the business owner, Anytime Fitness has a proven model for success, with a leadership and support team that knows how to operate successful fitness clubs.
Is Anytime Fitness a good gym?
Anytime Fitness is a reasonably priced gym with exceptional convenience and a pretty good selection of equipment and group fitness classes. Each franchise is run by different management, but in general, people tend to be happy with the staff at Anytime.
What does Anytime Fitness provide?
What facilities does Anytime Fitness offer?
- Basic facilities include cardio, strength, free weights, functional training and group fitness classes, personal trainers, private restrooms and showers.
- Anytime Fitness specific services include fitness consultations and assessment (services vary by club).
What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available. 24 hours:Most locations offer 24 hour access. Some gyms are slightly restricted due to the COVID-19 crisis at the moment.
How many Anytime Fitness are there in the world?
Currently, there are nearly 3,300 Anytime Fitness gyms open worldwide. Besides the U.S., where more than 2,000 Anytime Fitness gyms are located, the countries with the most Anytime Fitness gyms are Australia (431), Canada (135) and Japan (134).
Who started Anytime Fitness?
Chuck Runyon Jeff Klinger Dave Mortensen Anytime Fitness / The company operates over 4,000 franchised locations in 50 countries. The gym facilities are open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Chuck Runyon, Dave Mortensen, and Jeff Klinger founded Anytime Fitness in 2002.
Why did Anytime Fitness charge me twice?
If you were charged twice or believe you’ve been charged extra, our billing provider, ABC Financial, can help resolve the issue! Please reach out to their Financial Services line directly at 888-827-9262 for any billing-related questions or concerns.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
How does the Anytime Fitness key work?
There is a 30 day period in which your key fob will only work at your home gym (the gym you initially signed up with). After the 30 days is up, your key will work at all of the locations worldwide!
How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
How to Score an Anytime Fitness Membership Deal
- Enjoy a free trial.
- Take advantage of special discounts.
- Bundle your package.
- Pay for a year upfront.
- Add people to your plan.
- Be their guest.
- Download the app.
- Ask about the Employee Wellness Program.
How long is Anytime Fitness Free Trial?
“Try us for free *” and “ 7 day free trial ” and “10 day free trial ” and “14 day free trial ” These offers are available at participating clubs only. Try us for free is valid up to a maximum of 7 consecutive days, unless otherwise stated in writing by the participating club.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
What age can you join Anytime Fitness?
For safety and security reasons you must be at least 18 years old to become a Member. However, if you are 16 or 17 years of age, and both you and your parent or guardian agree to the Special Conditions for 16-17 Year Olds (which are for your protection), you may join us if we are an Approved Club.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.