- 1 How much does a membership at GoodLife Fitness cost?
- 2 Is GoodLife Fitness Only in Canada?
- 3 What is included in GoodLife membership?
- 4 How much is a GoodLife membership Canada?
- 5 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 6 How much does it cost to cancel a goodlife membership?
- 7 Is Fit4Less owned by GoodLife?
- 8 Is there GoodLife Fitness in America?
- 9 Does GoodLife have a student discount?
- 10 Can my friend use my GoodLife membership?
- 11 Where can I workout for free?
- 12 How much should you pay for a gym membership?
- 13 How long is a GoodLife contract?
- 14 How much a month is GoodLife?
- 15 How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
How much does a membership at GoodLife Fitness cost?
Goodlife membership prices vary depending on the membership type and your location. The price starts from $17.99 per week with an initial $99 admin fee. Goodlife memberships include: Blue: 18 month membership with access to one club and charges an additional coaching fee every 13 weeks.
Is GoodLife Fitness Only in Canada?
Goodlife Fitness Centres Inc. is the largest health club company in Canada with over 300 locations across the country.
What is included in GoodLife membership?
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Access over 80+ clubs nationwide*
- 24.7 club access*
- Free access to Goodlife at Home workouts, recipes and more.
- Free activation session with fitness professional.
- Bring your friends to train for free*
How much is a GoodLife membership Canada?
The GoodLife memberships are on a one-year term for a fee of $619 plus tax. *Note: A pre-authorized payment plan option is now available at $25 plus tax bi-weekly. Already a GoodLife member?
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much does it cost to cancel a goodlife membership?
The cancellation fee, if more than 6 months remaining on the Minimum Term of the Agreement, is $245 and, if there is less than 6 months remaining on the Minimum Term of the Agreement, is $195 or the amount of the future membership fees payable – whichever is the lesser.
Is Fit4Less owned by GoodLife?
About GoodLife Fitness With almost 500 Clubs from coast-to-coast, over 12,000 employees and more than 1.5 million members, GoodLife is helping to transform the health and fitness of 1 in 25 Canadians every day. The GoodLife group of clubs includes: GoodLife Fitness, Fit4Less, and ÉconoFitness.
Is there GoodLife Fitness in America?
GoodLife Fitness members will have access to more than 450 clubs in the 24 Hour Fitness ® network when traveling or visiting the United States, and 24 Hour Fitness members will have access to 230+ GoodLife Fitness clubs when traveling or visiting in Canada.
Does GoodLife have a student discount?
Does GoodLife Fitness Offer Student Discounts? GoodLife Fitness Student Discount is offered by GoodLife Fitness for reducing the stress of students. Discount is usually about 20% when you place your order online.
Can my friend use my GoodLife membership?
You will be required to sign a guest pass to do so. Please bring a copy of your membership agreement with you, as well as your photo ID. I am an existing GoodLife Member (club or corporate)… If you are an existing GoodLife Fitness Member and already have a GoodLife key tag, you can continue to use the Club as normal.
Where can I workout for free?
17 Places to Work Out for FREE in 2019
- Anytime Fitness will give you a free week of workouts.
- Crunch Fitness gives you 7 days free.
- Sign up for ClassPass to get three days free at various gyms.
- Get a free week of yoga at CorePower.
- Get 3 free days at 24 Hour Fitness.
- Get a free week of barre classes at Pure Barre.
How much should you pay for a gym membership?
How much does the average annual gym membership cost? In the US the average annual membership cost is $507 for the first year. The cost drops to $479 for the succeeding years because you no longer pay any initiation or enrolment fees.
How long is a GoodLife contract?
Pay In Full (12-month commitment) corporate memberships: Approximately 35 days prior to the membership expiry date an email will be sent to the email address used to Sign Up/Log In to the GoodLife Member Site.
How much a month is GoodLife?
A 12- month membership is the most popular membership option but they also offer month -to- month and 18- month options. Prices can vary from club to club. Classes: Yes, there are group fitness classes which vary from each individual gym.
|Cost||$48 per fortnight|
How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
Compare gym chains in Canada
|Gym||No. of gyms||Cost|
|Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club||20+||from $7.50 biweekly|
|Planet Fitness||40+||from $15 per month; $24.99 per month (PF Black Card)|
|Fit4Less||20+||from $4.99 per fortnight|
|World Gym||20+||Basic membership starts at $10 per month|