- 1 How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
- 2 Is Planet Fitness always $10 a month?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 4 Is a Planet Fitness membership worth it?
- 5 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 6 Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
- 7 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 8 Can I bring a guest to Planet Fitness with the $10 membership?
- 9 How much is a down payment at Planet Fitness?
- 10 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 11 What is the best gym for the money?
- 12 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
- 13 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $29?
- 14 Is Planetfitness black card worth it?
- 15 Does Planet Fitness take your photo?
How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low- cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month. With that deal, the company is looking to attract the “occasional and first-time gym users.”
Is Planet Fitness always $10 a month?
Standard/$10 a month This is the standard membership for a Planet Fitness member. It includes unlimited entry to the club you registered at, unlimited fitness training, and of course the Planet Fitness T-shirt all new enrollees receive.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Is a Planet Fitness membership worth it?
Planet Fitness is worth it if you’re looking for a cheap and convenient place to get in some cardio workouts and use basic resistance machines. They are (usually) open 24 hours and completely stocked with an abundance of cardio machines.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
Maybe I shouldn’t feel surprised. After all, this is the same gym where, according to the dress code, “women can ‘t wear sport bras as their only top, and their tank tops should not be overly revealing.” There’s no language about restrictions on men. Sadly, I’m not alone in having to leave my gym due to harassment.
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
Can I bring a guest to Planet Fitness with the $10 membership?
Planet Fitness offers affordable gym membership for as low as $10 a month, depending on the location of the gym. Additionally, the Black Card membership also allows you to bring a guest to Planet Fitness for free. Sweet! You are allowed to bring one guest who will be with you at all times while you are working out.
How much is a down payment at Planet Fitness?
New members can join any location for just $10 down and then $10 a month with no commitment. Planet Fitness has more than 1,000 locations throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $29?
The $29 charge the member claims Planet Fitness is receiving is actually being charged by her bank for not having the funds readily available in her bank account when we attempt to draft for her monthly membership on or around the 17th of each month, as stated in her membership agreement.
Is Planetfitness black card worth it?
The Planet Fitness Black Card Membership has great perks, and it’s not terribly expensive given all of the nice offerings available. It may be worth checking in with your local PF to see what exactly is offered in their Black Card area since the offerings do vary somewhat by location.
Does Planet Fitness take your photo?
Say hello at the front desk and check in using your keytag. If you haven’t already, our team members will take your picture for your member profile. Sign up for one of the free fitness training sessions at the front desk. Using any piece of equipment as long as you like!