- 1 Is LA Fitness membership worth?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 How much does it cost to go to LA Fitness for a day?
- 4 What do you need for LA Fitness membership?
- 5 Can you negotiate with LA Fitness?
- 6 Is LA Fitness better than Planet Fitness?
- 7 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 8 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 9 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 10 How many times can you bring a guest to LA Fitness?
- 11 Can I bring someone with me to LA Fitness?
- 12 How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- 13 What is the difference between esporta and LA Fitness?
- 14 How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
- 15 Can I bring my 12 year old to LA Fitness?
Is LA Fitness membership worth?
LA Fitness is one of my overall favorite big box gyms, and it’s a great fit for most people. The membership fee is affordable compared to higher-end clubs, while the equipment and amenities are among the best of the mid-range gym options.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much does it cost to go to LA Fitness for a day?
How much does LA Fitness cost? They start around $30 dollars for one person and they also charge extra for amenities. Courts are around $5 dollars and guest privileges are around $20 bucks.
What do you need for LA Fitness membership?
Must be 16 years of age or older (or at least 13 years of age and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian), sign membership agreement, and pay first and last months’ dues and fees for additional services purchased (if any) plus the initiation fee to join.
Can you negotiate with LA Fitness?
Ask a Manager About LA Fitness Membership Deals If there’s a cheaper rate at another location, you can try and see if they’ll give you the lower amount at the gym you want to sign up for. “ You could walk into a location and get a better deal by just talking to a manager,” according to Slickdealer MBP1.
Is LA Fitness better than Planet Fitness?
The difference between LA Fitness and Planet Fitness comes down to how much you want to pay and what amenities matter to you. Planet Fitness is the cheaper option by far and comes with 24/7 convenience at most clubs, but LA Fitness has far better equipment and amenities if you’re willing to pay a bit more.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Good Deal on a Gym Membership
- Determine your wants and needs. First, figure out how much you can budget towards a gym membership fees.
- Do your homework.
- Do a test run.
- Timing is everything.
- Make the first offer.
- Sweeten the deal.
- Don’t be afraid to walk away.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
How many times can you bring a guest to LA Fitness?
The guest pass Limit is one pass per person for every six months. Guests cannot use consecutive passes for admittance to the facility. The guest needs to fill out a fitness analysis, and he/she must have an orientation with a membership adviser. Facilities and classes may vary by locations.
Can I bring someone with me to LA Fitness?
The guest must prove that he/she is at least 18 years of age or older or are at least 14 years of age and you are their parent or legal guardian. You may bring a different guest each time or the same one-it’s up to you!
How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The ” initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.
What is the difference between esporta and LA Fitness?
As of January 1, 2020, we are rebranding 17 of our LA Fitness locations in the greater Phoenix market to Esporta Fitness. You’ll still have the same amenities and the same group of clubs (whether they are called Esporta or LA Fitness ) as part of your membership that you already currently enjoy.
How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
LA Fitness personal trainers cost $45 for a 1/2 hour session or $60 per hour. The cost depends on how many sessions you book, the experience level of the trainer, and pricing usually decreases as you book more sessions in advance.
Can I bring my 12 year old to LA Fitness?
All guests must prove that they are at least 16 years of age (or at least 13 years of age and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian) and sign a waiver of liability to use club facilities; a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver of liability on behalf of guests under 18 years of age.