- 1 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 2 Does Snap Fitness do student discount?
- 3 What is the best gym for the money?
- 4 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 5 Is there a cancellation fee for Snap Fitness?
- 6 How much does it cost to cancel a Snap Fitness membership?
- 7 Which gym is best for beginners?
- 8 What is the most popular gym?
- 9 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 10 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 11 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 12 Is a Planet Fitness membership worth it?
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Does Snap Fitness do student discount?
No, Snap Fitness does not offer student discounts.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
Is there a cancellation fee for Snap Fitness?
Snap Fitness will never charge you a cancellation fee if Snap Fitness agree to a transfer to someone who is not currently a member and they have paid our standard joining fee.
How much does it cost to cancel a Snap Fitness membership?
Cancellation policy There is a cooling off period of 48 hours with a $75 administration fee or 10% of fees still to be paid that apply, depending on whichever is lesser. Snap Fitness clubs in ACT only have a seven day cooling off period for its pre-paid memberships of three months or more.
Which gym is best for beginners?
The 5 Best Gyms for Beginners Explained
- Planet Fitness.
- Crunch Fitness.
- LA Fitness.
- Anytime Fitness.
What is the most popular gym?
Following are some of the highlights of the Top 12 companies on this year’s list.
- No. 1: LA Fitness.
- No. 2: Life Time.
- No. 3: 24 Hour Fitness.
- No. 4: Equinox Holdings.
- No. 5: ClubCorp.
- No. 6: Planet Fitness.
- No. 7: Town Sports International.
- No. 8: Gold’s Gym International.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Good Deal on a Gym Membership
- Determine your wants and needs. First, figure out how much you can budget towards a gym membership fees.
- Do your homework.
- Do a test run.
- Timing is everything.
- Make the first offer.
- Sweeten the deal.
- Don’t be afraid to walk away.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
Is a Planet Fitness membership worth it?
Planet Fitness is worth it if you’re looking for a cheap and convenient place to get in some cardio workouts and use basic resistance machines. They are (usually) open 24 hours and completely stocked with an abundance of cardio machines.