- 1 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 2 Why does 24 Hour Fitness charge?
- 3 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 4 What is the best gym for the money?
- 5 Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
- 6 Can I get my money back from 24 Hour Fitness?
- 7 How much is the Costco 24 Hour Fitness deal?
- 8 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 9 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 10 What is the most expensive gym membership?
- 11 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 12 What percentage of gyms are successful?
- 13 Is a Lifetime Fitness membership worth it?
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Why does 24 Hour Fitness charge?
A 24 Hour Fitness member has filed a federal lawsuit targeting the national chain for continuing to charge its members despite government-ordered COVID-19 closures of all gyms. Other gym chains have allowed customers to freeze or cancel memberships, or have stopped charging them altogether during coronavirus closures.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
Is it a good gym and a decent value? 24 Hour Fitness is a great mid-range gym option, comparable to spots like LA Fitness and Gold’s Gym. It won’t be bargain bin cheap, but you’ll get a wide variety of equipment, classes, and other amenities that make 24HF a really good value overall.
Can I get my money back from 24 Hour Fitness?
You are entitled to a 3-day (5 days in CA and HI) cooling off period, meaning that if you notify 24 Hour Fitness within 3 days of your initial purchase (5 days in CA and HI), you will receive a full refund. To understand the details of your cooling off period, please review your membership agreement carefully.
How much is the Costco 24 Hour Fitness deal?
Costco members can buy a two-year, all-club, 24 Hour Fitness membership package for $399.99, according to Reader’s Digest. The same membership purchased directly through the gym chain would cost over $800 if paid over a two-year period. 24 Hour Fitness has more than 400 locations in 13 states.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
What is the most expensive gym membership?
The Wellness Sky is a luxury gym located in Belgrade, Serbia. To join the gym, members need to pay a $30,000 membership fee. The price provides access to one of the most architecturally pristine buildings in the country.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Good Deal on a Gym Membership
- Determine your wants and needs. First, figure out how much you can budget towards a gym membership fees.
- Do your homework.
- Do a test run.
- Timing is everything.
- Make the first offer.
- Sweeten the deal.
- Don’t be afraid to walk away.
What percentage of gyms are successful?
The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) reports that the average retention rate for its member clubs is 71.4%. One can argue that IHRSA member clubs tend to be the best performing in the industry, therefore, the national average re. retention is likely much lower.
Is a Lifetime Fitness membership worth it?
Is Life Time Worth the Cost? If you will take advantage of the above-listed amenities, classes, and services, Life Time’s membership fees may be worth the cost. However, if you just want a place to hop on a treadmill for an hour and then head home, a cheaper option like Planet Fitness is probably a better fit for you.