- 1 Does GoodLife do day passes?
- 2 Can I bring a guest to GoodLife?
- 3 What does GoodLife Fitness cost?
- 4 How do you negotiate a lower gym membership?
- 5 Does GoodLife have a student discount?
- 6 Can GoodLife members go to Fit4Less?
- 7 Can someone else use my GoodLife membership?
- 8 Can I share my GoodLife membership?
- 9 What does GoodLife membership include?
- 10 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 11 Can you negotiate a gym membership?
- 12 Does GoodLife have a joining fee?
- 13 When’s the best time to get a gym membership?
- 14 Which gym has the best deal?
- 15 Can you negotiate price at Lifetime Fitness?
Does GoodLife do day passes?
10 Day Free Pass At Goodlife, we’ve got more than 80 clubs nationwide, 24.7 access and a huge range of group fitness classes, to make your health and fitness journey convenient and excuse free! Fill out the form to get access.
Can I bring a guest to GoodLife?
Members may bring a maximum of one (1) guest per day during Guest Pass Access Hours. Members can bring one (1) different guest for each free visit. Any guests must be accompanied by the member to gain access to the club.
What does GoodLife Fitness cost?
Goodlife membership prices vary depending on the membership type and your location. The price starts from $17.99 per week with an initial $99 admin fee. Goodlife memberships include: Blue: 18 month membership with access to one club and charges an additional coaching fee every 13 weeks.
How do you negotiate a lower gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Sweet Deal on Any Gym Membership
- Do your homework.
- Make sure you have the time to negotiate.
- Shop at the end of the month and in the middle of a weekday.
- Stay on top of discounts and promotions.
- Ask for a trial period.
- Create the competition.
- Get your friends to sign up with you.
Does GoodLife have a student discount?
Does GoodLife Fitness Offer Student Discounts? GoodLife Fitness Student Discount is offered by GoodLife Fitness for reducing the stress of students. Discount is usually about 20% when you place your order online.
Can GoodLife members go to Fit4Less?
Can I use my Fit4Less Membership at GoodLife clubs? A Fit4Less membership provides access to Fit4Less clubs only. Similarly, a GoodLife Fitness membership provides access to GoodLife clubs only.
Can someone else use my GoodLife membership?
You will be required to sign a guest pass to do so. Please bring a copy of your membership agreement with you, as well as your photo ID. I am an existing GoodLife Member (club or corporate)… If you are an existing GoodLife Fitness Member and already have a GoodLife key tag, you can continue to use the Club as normal.
There’s is a section in the goodlife membership form stating that you can ‘t share the membership with anyone else. You can however transfer a membership, might be the better option.
What does GoodLife membership include?
ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP Access to all 200+ Clubs. Group Fitness. Strength & Cardio Equipment. GoodLife Rewards.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Can you negotiate a gym membership?
Luckily, gym contracts are absolutely negotiable. “Based on my research of gyms and my own experience negotiating with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, it’s more than possible to bargain for a lower rate or sign-up bonus with a new gym,” says J.R. Duren, a personal finance journalist at Highya.com.
Does GoodLife have a joining fee?
Our startup fee is $99 for all clubs. This covers the cost of setting up the membership and direct debit with our third-party billing provider.
When’s the best time to get a gym membership?
Join at the End of the Month “You get a better deal in December going into early January,” says Keightley. Gyms are making more money in January, so they’re more likely to have members pay a lower monthly fee leading into the New Year when business is slow and have people commit by January 1.
Which gym has the best deal?
These Are The Best Gym Memberships That Cost Less Than $50 A Month
- of 14. Planet Fitness. Price: $10/month.
- of 14. Workout Anytime. Price: $15/month.
- of 14. Crunch. Price: $19.95/month.
- of 14. LA Fitness. Price: $24.99/month.
- of 14. Southport Fitness.
- of 14. Gold’s Gym.
- of 14. Anytime Fitness.
- of 14. Snap Fitness 24-7.
Can you negotiate price at Lifetime Fitness?
Although Life Time doesn’t negotiate fees, it does offer incentives throughout the year. Finally, if you have friends who belong to the gym you ‘d like to join, don’t be afraid to ask them how much they pay per month and if they were charged a membership fee.