- 1 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 2 How much is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
- 3 Why does 24 Hour Fitness charge?
- 4 Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
- 5 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 6 How do I avoid annual fee at the gym?
- 7 What is the cheapest 24 Hour Fitness membership?
- 8 Why do gyms charge an annual fee?
- 9 Can you freeze your 24 Hour Fitness membership?
- 10 Can you bring a guest at 24 Hour Fitness?
- 11 How much is the Costco 24 Hour Fitness deal?
- 12 Which is better 24 Hour Fitness or LA Fitness?
- 13 What is the best gym to join?
- 14 Does 24 Hour Fitness have a contract?
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
What is the Annual Fee? Each year, members will be charged an Annual Fee of $49.99 in addition to monthly dues. The Annual Fee is due and payable each year on the 2nd month in accordance of your membership enrollment date, as long as the membership is in effect.
Why does 24 Hour Fitness charge?
A 24 Hour Fitness member has filed a federal lawsuit targeting the national chain for continuing to charge its members despite government-ordered COVID-19 closures of all gyms. Other gym chains have allowed customers to freeze or cancel memberships, or have stopped charging them altogether during coronavirus closures.
Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
Is it a good gym and a decent value? 24 Hour Fitness is a great mid-range gym option, comparable to spots like LA Fitness and Gold’s Gym. It won’t be bargain bin cheap, but you’ll get a wide variety of equipment, classes, and other amenities that make 24HF a really good value overall.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How do I avoid annual fee at the gym?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The “initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.
What is the cheapest 24 Hour Fitness membership?
5. How much is the 24 hour fitness membership Prices?
- 24 Hour Fitness Sport Level Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $29.99.
- 24 Hour Fitness Super-Sport Level Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $44.99.
- 24 Hour Fitness One Club Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $29.99.
Why do gyms charge an annual fee?
Is There a Maintenance Fee? Since the average cost of a gym membership has plummeted over the years, the need to supplement that lost revenue has risen. It’s common for gyms to charge an annual “maintenance fee ” to members.
Can you freeze your 24 Hour Fitness membership?
We do have freeze options though! Contact our member srvs team 800.432. 6348.
Can you bring a guest at 24 Hour Fitness?
Q: Can I bring friends or guests to the club? A: Yes. Friends or guests should set up their free 3-day pass at 24HourFitness.com/freepass before they come.
How much is the Costco 24 Hour Fitness deal?
Costco members can buy a two-year, all-club, 24 Hour Fitness membership package for $399.99, according to Reader’s Digest. The same membership purchased directly through the gym chain would cost over $800 if paid over a two-year period. 24 Hour Fitness has more than 400 locations in 13 states.
Which is better 24 Hour Fitness or LA Fitness?
Between LA Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness, we have to say that LA Fitness is the better chain because of its more numerous and more convenient locations, its wide range of fitness equipment and classes, and its upscale facilities and amenities. But 24 Hour Fitness isn’t so bad either.
What is the best gym to join?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Does 24 Hour Fitness have a contract?
Pay $49.99 Annual Fee during 2nd month of enrollment and annually thereafter. Applies to select Monthly Payment memberships only. One-year commitment required for Commitment memberships. Personal training, virtual personal training and specialty classes are available for an additional fee.