- 1 Is LA Fitness worth the money?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 What is included in LA Fitness membership?
- 4 Can you pay to get into LA Fitness?
- 5 Is LA Fitness better than Planet Fitness?
- 6 Is LA Fitness a good gym for beginners?
- 7 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 8 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 9 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 10 Can I bring a friend to LA Fitness for free?
- 11 Can LA Fitness hurt my credit?
- 12 Does LA Fitness ever waive the initiation fee?
- 13 How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
- 14 Can you go to LA Fitness twice a day?
- 15 How do I stop my LA Fitness initiation fee?
Is LA Fitness worth the money?
Is LA Fitness worth it? Here’s my review: LA Fitness is one of my overall favorite big box gyms, and it’s a great fit for most people. The membership fee is affordable compared to higher-end clubs, while the equipment and amenities are among the best of the mid-range gym options.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
What is included in LA Fitness membership?
All LA Fitness clubs have the following facilities and amenities available for qualified members and their guests: Free weights like kettlebells, dumbbells, and barbells. Weight machines. Cardio machines including treadmills, stair climbers, stationary bikes, and ellipticals.
Can you pay to get into LA Fitness?
Limit of one free pass per person every six months. Guests cannot use consecutive passes for admittance to the facility or other LA Fitness locations. A fitness analysis must be filled out and guest must have an orientation with a membership counselor before using a pass.
Is LA Fitness better than Planet Fitness?
The difference between LA Fitness and Planet Fitness comes down to how much you want to pay and what amenities matter to you. Planet Fitness is the cheaper option by far and comes with 24/7 convenience at most clubs, but LA Fitness has far better equipment and amenities if you’re willing to pay a bit more.
Is LA Fitness a good gym for beginners?
In terms of mid-range gyms, LA Fitness has a great assortment of gear with pretty much every weight, cardio machine, and class you can think of. To make sure it’s a good fit for you, you can always request a one-day guest pass. Take it for a spin and see what you think.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Good Deal on a Gym Membership
- Determine your wants and needs. First, figure out how much you can budget towards a gym membership fees.
- Do your homework.
- Do a test run.
- Timing is everything.
- Make the first offer.
- Sweeten the deal.
- Don’t be afraid to walk away.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Can I bring a friend to LA Fitness for free?
Yes, you can bring a friend to LA Fitness for free; use the complimentary LA Fitness Guest Pass for this. The LA Fitness Free Guest Pass offers free access to your local club for up to five days.
Can LA Fitness hurt my credit?
LA Fitness might send you to bill collections, which could impact your credit score and history in a negative way. A bad credit score can limit your decisions in the future, such as taking out loans for big purchases or mortgages for houses.
Does LA Fitness ever waive the initiation fee?
And while the biggest expense for first-time members is often the initiation fee (which used to be $99 a person), the fee gets waived if you want single club access only to a location of your choice. In this case, you’ll just have to pay the standard $29.99 monthly fee, or around $1 per day.
How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
LA Fitness personal trainers cost $45 for a 1/2 hour session or $60 per hour. The cost depends on how many sessions you book, the experience level of the trainer, and pricing usually decreases as you book more sessions in advance.
Can you go to LA Fitness twice a day?
Do you do two-a-days? Exercising two times a day can be beneficial for very fit individuals but it is important to space out your workouts. Allow at least four to six hours in between workouts for optimal results.
How do I stop my LA Fitness initiation fee?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The ” initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.