- 1 Is LA Fitness membership worth?
- 2 How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- 3 Can you negotiate with LA Fitness?
- 4 What is included in LA Fitness membership?
- 5 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 6 Is LA Fitness better than Planet Fitness?
- 7 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 8 How many guests can you bring to LA Fitness?
- 9 Can you bring a guest for free at LA Fitness?
- 10 Can you cancel LA Fitness anytime?
- 11 How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
- 12 Who bought out LA Fitness?
- 13 Can you bring the same guest to LA Fitness?
- 14 Can LA Fitness hurt my credit?
- 15 What do you wear in a sauna at LA Fitness?
Is LA Fitness membership worth?
LA Fitness is one of my overall favorite big box gyms, and it’s a great fit for most people. The membership fee is affordable compared to higher-end clubs, while the equipment and amenities are among the best of the mid-range gym options.
How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The ” initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.
Can you negotiate with LA Fitness?
Ask a Manager About LA Fitness Membership Deals If there’s a cheaper rate at another location, you can try and see if they’ll give you the lower amount at the gym you want to sign up for. “ You could walk into a location and get a better deal by just talking to a manager,” according to Slickdealer MBP1.
What is included in LA Fitness membership?
All LA Fitness clubs have the following facilities and amenities available for qualified members and their guests: Free weights like kettlebells, dumbbells, and barbells. Weight machines. Cardio machines including treadmills, stair climbers, stationary bikes, and ellipticals.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Is LA Fitness better than Planet Fitness?
The difference between LA Fitness and Planet Fitness comes down to how much you want to pay and what amenities matter to you. Planet Fitness is the cheaper option by far and comes with 24/7 convenience at most clubs, but LA Fitness has far better equipment and amenities if you’re willing to pay a bit more.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Sweet Deal on Any Gym Membership
- Do your homework.
- Make sure you have the time to negotiate.
- Shop at the end of the month and in the middle of a weekday.
- Stay on top of discounts and promotions.
- Ask for a trial period.
- Create the competition.
- Get your friends to sign up with you.
How many guests can you bring to LA Fitness?
Hello, previous Fitness Director of an LA Fitness in Southern California. When you sign up for a membership you can sign up for guest privileges which will allow you to bring up to 2 people with you each visit to the gym.
Can you bring a guest for free at LA Fitness?
Can I bring a friend to LA Fitness for free? Yes, you can bring a friend to LA Fitness for free; use the complimentary LA Fitness Guest Pass for this. The LA Fitness Free Guest Pass offers free access to your local club for up to five days.
Can you cancel LA Fitness anytime?
You can cancel anytime. You just have to give a 5 day notification before your billing cycle and you will still have the remaining 30 days to workout because you paid for your last month at the point of sale.
How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
LA Fitness personal trainers cost $45 for a 1/2 hour session or $60 per hour. The cost depends on how many sessions you book, the experience level of the trainer, and pricing usually decreases as you book more sessions in advance.
Who bought out LA Fitness?
Britain’s budget gym operator Pure Gym has acquired LA Fitness and its 43 clubs, ending a battle for the chain in an increasingly competitive market.
Can you bring the same guest to LA Fitness?
The guest must follow all rules and regulations. The guest must prove that he/she is at least 18 years of age or older or are at least 14 years of age and you are their parent or legal guardian. You may bring a different guest each time or the same one -it’s up to you!
Can LA Fitness hurt my credit?
LA Fitness might send you to bill collections, which could impact your credit score and history in a negative way. A bad credit score can limit your decisions in the future, such as taking out loans for big purchases or mortgages for houses.
What do you wear in a sauna at LA Fitness?
A classic, oversized T-shirt, loose-fitting cotton wrap, and shorts are always an excellent choice for the sauna. They will absorb excess heat and let your skin breathe freely. Always wear clean clothes, dressed on just before getting inside.