- 1 How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 What is the normal start up fee for Planet Fitness?
- 4 Is Planet Fitness worth the money?
- 5 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 6 How much does it cost to cancel Planet Fitness?
- 7 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
- 8 Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
- 9 What is the best gym for the money?
- 10 Is PF Black Card worth it?
- 11 Can I still go to Planet Fitness If I owe money?
- 12 Can I freeze my Planet Fitness membership?
- 13 Can my wife use my Planet Fitness black card?
- 14 How many times can you bring a guest to Planet Fitness?
- 15 Is Planet Fitness really 10.00 a month?
How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low- cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month. With that deal, the company is looking to attract the “occasional and first-time gym users.”
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
What is the normal start up fee for Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness Prices
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$20.00|
|Annual Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$29.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$15.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$0.00|
Is Planet Fitness worth the money?
Planet Fitness is worth it if you’re looking for a cheap and convenient place to get in some cardio workouts and use basic resistance machines. They are (usually) open 24 hours and completely stocked with an abundance of cardio machines.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
How much does it cost to cancel Planet Fitness?
To cancel, you will need to go to your home club in person, fill out a cancellation membership form at the help desk, or send a letter to your club requesting cancellation. If you are in a 12-month commitment membership and terminate membership in the meantime, you will have to pay around $ 58.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.
Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
Is it a good gym and a decent value? 24 Hour Fitness is a great mid-range gym option, comparable to spots like LA Fitness and Gold’s Gym. It won’t be bargain bin cheap, but you’ll get a wide variety of equipment, classes, and other amenities that make 24HF a really good value overall.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is PF Black Card worth it?
The Planet Fitness Black Card Membership has great perks, and it’s not terribly expensive given all of the nice offerings available. It may be worth checking in with your local PF to see what exactly is offered in their Black Card area since the offerings do vary somewhat by location.
Can I still go to Planet Fitness If I owe money?
As long as you go as someone’s guest, don’t mention you have your own membership/ owe money, and aren’t known to the staff, no one will know and say you aren’t allowed in.
Can I freeze my Planet Fitness membership?
Under membership freeze under the membership agreement, it states: Your membership can be frozen for verified medical reasons only at the time of illness, injury, or medical condition. Your fries will be limited to the time indicated as necessary by your physician up to a maximum of 3 months.
Can my wife use my Planet Fitness black card?
Can a family member use my Planet Fitness membership? Or Can my wife use my Planet Fitness black card? No, they can ‘t. If you want to get an overview of how Planet Fitness works and if it can fit your need, you can visit a Planet Fitness facility using a guest pass.
How many times can you bring a guest to Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness Guest Pass As a Black Card member, you can bring one guest per visit as long as the guest stays with you at all times. Guests are limited to using work out equipment only and are not allowed to use tanning beds and hydromassage chairs or other Planet Fitness services like haircuts.
Is Planet Fitness really 10.00 a month?
Standard/$10 a month This is the standard membership for a Planet Fitness member. It includes unlimited entry to the club you registered at, unlimited fitness training, and of course the Planet Fitness T-shirt all new enrollees receive.