- 1 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 2 How much is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
- 3 How much does it cost to add a family member to 24 Hour Fitness?
- 4 Is Planet Fitness or 24 Hour Fitness better?
- 5 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 6 What is the best gym for the money?
- 7 Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
- 8 How do I avoid annual fee at the gym?
- 9 Why do gyms charge an annual fee?
- 10 Can you add someone to your 24 Hour Fitness membership?
- 11 How much is the Costco 24 Hour Fitness deal?
- 12 Can I add a friend to my lifetime membership?
- 13 What is the best gym for beginners?
- 14 Why do gyms ban chalk?
- 15 Which gym is better to join?
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
What is the Annual Fee? Each year, members will be charged an Annual Fee of $49.99 in addition to monthly dues. The Annual Fee is due and payable each year on the 2nd month in accordance of your membership enrollment date, as long as the membership is in effect.
How much does it cost to add a family member to 24 Hour Fitness?
Want to get your family and friends to join you in the club? Add a family member to your monthly payment membership for $0 initiation fee and only $29.99 monthly dues.
Is Planet Fitness or 24 Hour Fitness better?
The basic difference between Planet Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness is that you’ll pay more and get more at 24 Hour. If you can afford a little higher monthly membership, you’ll get way better amenities and equipment at 24 hour Fitness.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
Is it a good gym and a decent value? 24 Hour Fitness is a great mid-range gym option, comparable to spots like LA Fitness and Gold’s Gym. It won’t be bargain bin cheap, but you’ll get a wide variety of equipment, classes, and other amenities that make 24HF a really good value overall.
How do I avoid annual fee at the gym?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The “initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.
Why do gyms charge an annual fee?
Is There a Maintenance Fee? Since the average cost of a gym membership has plummeted over the years, the need to supplement that lost revenue has risen. It’s common for gyms to charge an annual “maintenance fee ” to members.
Can you add someone to your 24 Hour Fitness membership?
Want to get your family and friends to join you in the club? Add a family member to your monthly payment membership for $0 initiation fee and only $29.99 monthly dues. Introduce a friend or family member to the club.
How much is the Costco 24 Hour Fitness deal?
Costco members can buy a two-year, all-club, 24 Hour Fitness membership package for $399.99, according to Reader’s Digest. The same membership purchased directly through the gym chain would cost over $800 if paid over a two-year period. 24 Hour Fitness has more than 400 locations in 13 states.
Can I add a friend to my lifetime membership?
Two adults age 18 or older who can show proof of cohabitation (driver’s license, utility bill, lease, mortgage, etc.) can be on a Couple or Family membership.
What is the best gym for beginners?
The 5 Best Gyms for Beginners Explained
- Planet Fitness.
- Crunch Fitness.
- LA Fitness.
- Anytime Fitness.
Why do gyms ban chalk?
Your Gym Doesn’t Allow Chalk The purpose of chalk is to increase the friction between a lifter’s skin and whatever implement they are training with. Because of this many gyms have banned the use of chalk altogether.
Which gym is better to join?
- Best Overall: 24-Hour Fitness.
- Best Budget Membership: Planet Fitness.
- Best for Frequent Travelers: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Bodybuilders: Gold’s Gym.
- Best for Luxury and Amenities: Equinox.
- Best for Machines and Muscle Isolation: LA Fitness.
- Best for Group Classes: Crunch Fitness.