- 1 What time LA Fitness opens?
- 2 How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- 3 Is there a free trial membership for LA Fitness?
- 4 Can I go to LA Fitness Signature Club with regular membership?
- 5 Did esporta buyout LA Fitness?
- 6 How do I freeze my LA Fitness membership?
- 7 Is LA Fitness worth the money?
- 8 What is the cheapest LA Fitness membership?
- 9 Can you negotiate with LA Fitness?
- 10 Can I bring a guest with my LA Fitness membership?
- 11 Can a 13 year old join LA Fitness?
- 12 Can I use someone else LA Fitness card?
- 13 How often can I bring a guest to LA Fitness?
- 14 How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
What time LA Fitness opens?
LA Fitness hours can be found in the table below. LA Fitness is a privately-owned chain of gyms in the United States and Canada. Typically, LA Fitness is open Monday through Thursday from 5 AM to 11 PM. LA FITNESS HOURS.
|LA Fitness hours may vary by location*|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The ” initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.
Is there a free trial membership for LA Fitness?
This free pass must be activated within 30 days from the date emailed and once activated at the club, the pass is valid for 5 consecutive days for you and a friend. Passes issued for over 1 month will not be honored. Limit of one free pass per person every six months.
Can I go to LA Fitness Signature Club with regular membership?
Yes, LA Fitness has over 690 gyms in the United States. For $30 per month, members can use them for any LA fitness in the United States. It depends on the membership. There are certain memberships that are exclusively for one club while others are for all clubs in your state and some that are nationwide.
Did esporta buyout LA Fitness?
As of January 1, 2020, we are rebranding 17 of our LA Fitness locations in the greater Phoenix market to Esporta Fitness. You’ll still have the same amenities and the same group of clubs (whether they are called Esporta or LA Fitness ) as part of your membership that you already currently enjoy.
How do I freeze my LA Fitness membership?
How to suspend your membership: Online by clicking on the My LA Fitness tab, logging in and clicking on the ” Freeze ” option on the right side of the screen.
Is LA Fitness worth the money?
Is LA Fitness worth it? Here’s my review: LA Fitness is one of my overall favorite big box gyms, and it’s a great fit for most people. The membership fee is affordable compared to higher-end clubs, while the equipment and amenities are among the best of the mid-range gym options.
What is the cheapest LA Fitness membership?
The cheapest LA Fitness membership.
- Monthly (one club access) – $29.49 + $ 99.99 Initial fee.
- Monthly (Unlimited club access) – $34.49 + $ 99.99 Initial fee.
Can you negotiate with LA Fitness?
Ask a Manager About LA Fitness Membership Deals If there’s a cheaper rate at another location, you can try and see if they’ll give you the lower amount at the gym you want to sign up for. “ You could walk into a location and get a better deal by just talking to a manager,” according to Slickdealer MBP1.
Can I bring a guest with my LA Fitness membership?
The guest must follow all rules and regulations. The guest must prove that he/she is at least 18 years of age or older or are at least 14 years of age and you are their parent or legal guardian. You may bring a different guest each time or the same one-it’s up to you!
Can a 13 year old join LA Fitness?
Must be 16 years of age or older (or at least 13 years of age and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian), sign membership agreement, and pay first and last months’ dues and fees for additional services purchased (if any) plus the initiation fee to join.
Can I use someone else LA Fitness card?
Membership policy: Only the cardholder is allowed to use an LA Fitness gym. Guest policy: Virtually all LA Fitness locations provide free five-day passes for a non-member and a friend. The passes are valid for five consecutive days and will expire within 30 days of issuance.
How often can I bring a guest to LA Fitness?
The guest pass Limit is one pass per person for every six months. Guests cannot use consecutive passes for admittance to the facility. The guest needs to fill out a fitness analysis, and he/she must have an orientation with a membership adviser. Facilities and classes may vary by locations.
How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
LA Fitness personal trainers cost $45 for a 1/2 hour session or $60 per hour. The cost depends on how many sessions you book, the experience level of the trainer, and pricing usually decreases as you book more sessions in advance.