- 1 How much does a GoodLife membership cost Canada?
- 2 What does GoodLife membership include?
- 3 Does GoodLife have a joining fee?
- 4 Who has the cheapest gym membership?
- 5 How much does it cost to cancel a GoodLife membership?
- 6 How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
- 7 Can someone else use my GoodLife membership?
- 8 Can I share my GoodLife membership?
- 9 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 10 How do I cancel my GoodLife membership without fee?
- 11 Does GoodLife have a student discount?
- 12 How do I quit GoodLife?
- 13 What is the best gym for the money?
- 14 What gym has the best deal?
- 15 What is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
How much does a GoodLife membership cost Canada?
The GoodLife memberships are on a one-year term for a fee of $619 plus tax. *Note: A pre-authorized payment plan option is now available at $25 plus tax bi-weekly. Already a GoodLife member?
What does GoodLife membership include?
ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP Access to all 200+ Clubs. Group Fitness. Strength & Cardio Equipment. GoodLife Rewards.
Does GoodLife have a joining fee?
The price starts from $17.99 per week with an initial $99 admin fee. Goodlife memberships include: Blue: 18 month membership with access to one club and charges an additional coaching fee every 13 weeks. Platinum: an 18 month membership with access to all clubs, without Arena Fitness, YogaBox and Reform Pilates.
Who has the cheapest gym membership?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much does it cost to cancel a GoodLife membership?
The cancellation fee, if more than 6 months remaining on the Minimum Term of the Agreement, is $245 and, if there is less than 6 months remaining on the Minimum Term of the Agreement, is $195 or the amount of the future membership fees payable – whichever is the lesser.
How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
Compare gym chains in Canada
|Gym||No. of gyms||Cost|
|Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club||20+||from $7.50 biweekly|
|Planet Fitness||40+||from $15 per month; $24.99 per month (PF Black Card)|
|Fit4Less||20+||from $4.99 per fortnight|
|World Gym||20+||Basic membership starts at $10 per month|
Can someone else use my GoodLife membership?
You will be required to sign a guest pass to do so. Please bring a copy of your membership agreement with you, as well as your photo ID. I am an existing GoodLife Member (club or corporate)… If you are an existing GoodLife Fitness Member and already have a GoodLife key tag, you can continue to use the Club as normal.
There’s is a section in the goodlife membership form stating that you can ‘t share the membership with anyone else. You can however transfer a membership, might be the better option.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How do I cancel my GoodLife membership without fee?
How to cancel GoodLife Fitness
- Call 1-800-387-2524.
- Email [email protected]
- In-person with an associate at your local GoodLife Fitness gym.
Does GoodLife have a student discount?
Does GoodLife Fitness Offer Student Discounts? GoodLife Fitness Student Discount is offered by GoodLife Fitness for reducing the stress of students. Discount is usually about 20% when you place your order online.
How do I quit GoodLife?
How do I cancel my membership? If you wish to cancel your membership, it is best to do so with an Associate at a GoodLife Club. Click here to Find a Gym. If you are not able to visit a Club, please contact our Member Experience Department at 1-800-387-2524 or by using our Member Chat.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
What gym has the best deal?
These Are The Best Gym Memberships That Cost Less Than $50 A Month
- of 14. Planet Fitness. Price: $10/month.
- of 14. Workout Anytime. Price: $15/month.
- of 14. Crunch. Price: $19.95/month.
- of 14. LA Fitness. Price: $24.99/month.
- of 14. Southport Fitness.
- of 14. Gold’s Gym.
- of 14. Anytime Fitness.
- of 14. Snap Fitness 24-7.
What is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
What is the Annual Fee? Each year, members will be charged an Annual Fee of $49.99 in addition to monthly dues. The Annual Fee is due and payable each year on the 2nd month in accordance of your membership enrollment date, as long as the membership is in effect.