- 1 How much is a monthly membership at Anytime Fitness?
- 2 What is the minimum term for Anytime Fitness?
- 3 Can you negotiate a gym membership?
- 4 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 5 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 6 Can I bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
- 7 Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 8 Why do gyms have annual fees?
- 9 What is the best gym?
- 10 Which gym has the best deal?
- 11 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 12 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 13 What happens if I stop paying my Anytime Fitness membership?
How much is a monthly membership at Anytime Fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness. Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month.
What is the minimum term for Anytime Fitness?
The minimum freeze period is one billing period (or 2 weeks if you have pre-paid your Membership Fees). Your Membership will be extended by the freeze period. A weekly Freeze Fee of up to $2.50 may apply (see clause 9).
Can you negotiate a gym membership?
Luckily, gym contracts are absolutely negotiable. “Based on my research of gyms and my own experience negotiating with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, it’s more than possible to bargain for a lower rate or sign-up bonus with a new gym,” says J.R. Duren, a personal finance journalist at Highya.com.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Can I bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
Yes! We do allow guests if you would like to bring a friend. Our guest policy requires that visitors come in during staffed hours after coordinating with the local gym’s staff. Think of staffed hours as guest hours because each guest is required to sign in for the safety of our members!
Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Most Anytime Fitness clubs allow 16 and 17- year – olds to join with consent from a parent or guardian as long as they agree to a set of special conditions designed for safety (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Junior memberships for ages 13 -17 are available.
Why do gyms have annual fees?
Since the average cost of a gym membership has plummeted over the years, the need to supplement that lost revenue has risen. It’s common for gyms to charge an annual “maintenance fee ” to members.
What is the best gym?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Which gym has the best deal?
These Are The Best Gym Memberships That Cost Less Than $50 A Month
- of 14. Planet Fitness. Price: $10/month.
- of 14. Workout Anytime. Price: $15/month.
- of 14. Crunch. Price: $19.95/month.
- of 14. LA Fitness. Price: $24.99/month.
- of 14. Southport Fitness.
- of 14. Gold’s Gym.
- of 14. Anytime Fitness.
- of 14. Snap Fitness 24-7.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
What happens if I stop paying my Anytime Fitness membership?
“ If you refuse to pay (or never answer a request for payment ), the gym will probably cancel your membership. It is unlikely that the gym itself will go through the trouble of suing you for the balance.” Hey that sounds easy, but unfortunately: “They will sell your balance to a debt collector.