- 1 How do I cancel my 24 Hour Fitness membership?
- 2 What happens if I freeze my gym membership?
- 3 How long can you freeze your gym membership?
- 4 What does freeze membership mean?
- 5 Can I get a refund from 24 Hour Fitness?
- 6 Will 24 Hour Fitness charge me while closed?
- 7 How do I cancel my direct debit at gym?
- 8 How do I cancel my gym membership?
- 9 How do I cancel my gym membership at Anytime Fitness?
- 10 Can I suspend my better gym membership?
- 11 How do I quit a pump at the gym?
- 12 How do I write a gym cancellation letter?
- 13 What do I do if my gym won’t cancel?
How do I cancel my 24 Hour Fitness membership?
Follow these instructions to cancel your 24 Hour Fitness membership:
- Call customer service on 866-308-8179.
- Ask to speak with an agent.
- Verify your account information.
- Request immediate contract cancellation.
- Ask to get a refund for the unused portion of your monthly fee.
What happens if I freeze my gym membership?
If you make regular Monthly Membership Amount payments you may Freeze your Membership at any time and for any period, using the online Member Area. When your Membership is frozen, your PIN number will be deactivated and you will pay a reduced Monthly Membership Amount.
How long can you freeze your gym membership?
You can only freeze for a maximum of 3 months, over the course of a year (from your very first freeze!). If you want to come back to us sooner, you can! You just need to log back into your Member’s Area and unfreeze your membership.
What does freeze membership mean?
Freezing an account means that you can suspend the time and the payment or charge the member an alternate amount while the account is suspended. The amount of time that an account is frozen is also the amount of time that the account is extended. You have two options when freezing an account.
Can I get a refund from 24 Hour Fitness?
You are entitled to a 3-day (5 days in CA and HI) cooling off period, meaning that if you notify 24 Hour Fitness within 3 days of your initial purchase (5 days in CA and HI), you will receive a full refund. To understand the details of your cooling off period, please review your membership agreement carefully.
Will 24 Hour Fitness charge me while closed?
Effective April 16, 24 Hour Fitness will suspend all membership billings, including any additional services and fees, if we are unable to reopen clubs by that time. We take pride in helping people transform their lives through fitness and that bond is even more vital now.
How do I cancel my direct debit at gym?
You may terminate your Membership at any time by cancelling the direct debit mandate with your bank. Your Membership will end with immediate effect, and no refund will be due. Email [email protected] and ask them to cancel your account.
How do I cancel my gym membership?
In order to cancel your contract, you may have to send a letter to your gym by way of certified mail. Certified mail provides proof that they’ve received the letter (other gyms may specifically require in-person or over the phone can cancellations, so read your contract or the gym’s website carefully).
How do I cancel my gym membership at Anytime Fitness?
I want to cancel my membership To cancel your membership contact your home club directly. Use the Club Locator to find their contact information.
Can I suspend my better gym membership?
You may request that We suspend Your Monthly Prepaid Membership if You are temporarily unable to continue participating for medical reasons. We may require reasonable evidence to support Your request. If We agree to Your request, We will activate the suspension from the date We receive that evidence.
How do I quit a pump at the gym?
How do I cancel my membership? To cancel your membership, just cancel your direct debit with your bank. (It takes 5 working days to cancel a direct debit) Don’t forget, if you are going away for a while you can freeze your membership for FREE*. It takes 5 working days to process a freeze.
How do I write a gym cancellation letter?
Please consider this letter as a formal request to cancel my gym membership number [xxxx]. I don’t wish to renew because [mention the reason here]. Under the current terms, I need to cancel at least [1 month] before the expiration date, so I’m still on the safe side.
What do I do if my gym won’t cancel?
- Go to your gym in person to coordinate the cancellation.
- Double-check that you’ve completed the cancellation procedures correctly.
- Use your credit (or debit) card protection to dispute the charges.
- File a complaint with the BBB to be sure your case is heard.