- 1 Where do I send my cancellation letter to Fitness Connection?
- 2 Can I cancel gym membership contract?
- 3 How can I cancel my club fitness membership?
- 4 How can I cancel my Fitness First membership?
- 5 How do I write a cancellation letter?
- 6 What do you write in a gym cancellation letter?
- 7 Can gyms charge a cancellation fee?
- 8 Does Cancelling a gym membership affect your credit?
- 9 What happens if I cancel a direct debit?
- 10 Can you freeze your club fitness membership?
- 11 How do I cancel my Planet Fitness membership online?
- 12 How do I quit Retro Fitness?
- 13 How do I cancel Fitness First Online?
- 14 Can I bring a friend to Fitness First?
- 15 How do I freeze my Anytime Fitness membership?
Where do I send my cancellation letter to Fitness Connection?
Cancel Fitness Connection by email If you want to cancel your membership via email, follow these steps: Email [email protected] with your account info. Provide your name, address, and date of birth. Request a subscription cancelation.
Can I cancel gym membership contract?
You’ll normally have to pay the full cost of your contract if you want to cancel a gym membership early. For example, if you cancel a one-year contract after 6 months, you’ll usually have to pay for the remaining 6 months. Check your contract for details to find out how much you’ll have to pay if you cancel early.
How can I cancel my club fitness membership?
Cancellation notices can be submitted in person by the member with the Manager or Assistant Manager of any open location. Photo ID and an email address are required to fill out the form. A 30-day notice is required for all cancellations.
How can I cancel my Fitness First membership?
You can cancel your membership by: You can cancel your membership by calling us on 1300 55 77 99.
How do I write a cancellation letter?
Tips for writing a cancellation letter
- Include the date of the letter along with the name and contact details of the organization.
- Also, give your complete name, your mailing address, and the subscription or membership details based on the records of the company.
What do you write in a gym cancellation letter?
I am writing this letter to inform you that I’m not going to renew my gym membership, which is due to expire on [some date]. I believe I’m still outside the [1 month] notice period, so there should be no issues. My membership number is [xxxx]. Please tell me if there is a need to fill a form or some other formality.
Can gyms charge a cancellation fee?
You need to cancel in writing. Your gym may charge a fee for cancelling your agreement. If you have an ongoing agreement, you can cancel by giving written notice and paying the termination fee (if any) set out in your agreement. The fitness provider should respond quickly and fairly if you ask to cancel.
Does Cancelling a gym membership affect your credit?
In short, yes. If you fail to pay your membership fees, your gym can send your account to collections, which is a major negative mark on your credit report. The method you used to pay the bill does not matter. Even if you used your debit card to make your monthly payments, the account can still be sent to collections.
What happens if I cancel a direct debit?
If you cancel a direct debit before your contract is up, you will still owe the company money for their services. You will have to check with the company concerned about terminating your contract early, or changing the way you pay. If you don’t, the company is within their rights to recover money from you.
Can you freeze your club fitness membership?
FREEZE POLICY: Except under extenuating circumstances, memberships within the initial term of this agreement may not be frozen. After the initial term has been satisfied, you may freeze your membership for a $10 fee. The freeze period must be at least one month but no longer than 3 consecutive months.
How do I cancel my Planet Fitness membership online?
To cancel a Planet Fitness membership, you need to visit your gym in person or write a postal letter. Planet Fitness doesn’t allow you to cancel your membership by phone or online.
How do I quit Retro Fitness?
How can you cancel? Just bring us your cancellation letter, dated and signed, give it to the gym owner at the gym, and give us a chance to keep you as a valued part of our Retro Fitness Family. After 12 months, you can cancel with 7 days’ notice by bringing a signed letter to the gym manager.
How do I cancel Fitness First Online?
- You are looking to cancel your membership. Call us on 1300 55 77 99.
- Corporate Membership Enquiries. Learn more about our Corporate Membership or mail us at [email protected] fitnessfirst.com.au.
- Media enquiry.
- Retail or tenancy enquiry.
- Advertise with Fitness First.
- Fitness First Magazine editorial enquiry.
Can I bring a friend to Fitness First?
Members who have been part of a Fitness First club for more than 12 months are allowed to bring a friend who is not a member of Fitness First for free on weekends.
How do I freeze my Anytime Fitness membership?
If you are interested in more information on how to suspend membership or put a hold on your account, you’ll need to reach out directly to your home club. Each of our locations are independently owned and operated and may have a slightly different policy regarding suspended memberships.