- 1 What is the joining fee for Snap Fitness?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 How much does it cost to join Snap Fitness UK?
- 4 Does Snap Fitness do student discount?
- 5 Is there a cancellation fee for Snap Fitness?
- 6 Is there a contract with Snap Fitness?
- 7 What is the best gym for the money?
- 8 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 9 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
- 10 What gyms give NHS discount?
- 11 How do I cancel my snap gym membership?
What is the joining fee for Snap Fitness?
8. Snap Fitness. Cost per week of membership: From $12.95 p/w on a month-to-month basis or from $12.95 p/w on a 12 month plan – however this does vary per club based on location. Classes: Yes, group ones.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much does it cost to join Snap Fitness UK?
How Much Is a Snap Fitness membership UK? Snap Fitness student plan costs £29.95 per month + £15 access card.
Does Snap Fitness do student discount?
No, Snap Fitness does not offer student discounts.
Is there a cancellation fee for Snap Fitness?
Snap Fitness will never charge you a cancellation fee if Snap Fitness agree to a transfer to someone who is not currently a member and they have paid our standard joining fee.
Is there a contract with Snap Fitness?
Snap Fitness Membership Costs The gym offers month-to-month memberships with no contracts. Snap Fitness is one of the few fitness clubs that advertise their membership rates.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.
What gyms give NHS discount?
Gym Membership Discounts for NHS Staff
- Fitbit – 20% NHS discount on everything.
- NHS Mind & Body Plan – FREE exercise, stress, sleep & eating management plan.
- On Demand Fitness exclusive – 30 days FREE + NHS save 25% a month.
- Bring The Gym Home – 30 day FREE trial + 25% off.
- Low-Cost 24 Hour Gym Memberships – 10% off for NHS.
How do I cancel my snap gym membership?
I want to cancel my snap fitness membership. All cancellations must be provided in writing to your club. Please do not use the form on this site to request a membership cancelation. Please instead go to your club’s location page and email them directly.