- 1 How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 What is the normal start up fee for Planet Fitness?
- 4 Is a Planet Fitness membership worth it?
- 5 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 6 Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
- 7 What is the best gym for the money?
- 8 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 9 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
- 10 Can I still go to Planet Fitness If I owe money?
- 11 How much does it cost to cancel Planet Fitness?
- 12 Can you tan at Planet Fitness now?
- 13 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $29?
- 14 Can my wife use my Planet Fitness black card?
- 15 Is PF Black Card worth it?
How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low- cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month. With that deal, the company is looking to attract the “occasional and first-time gym users.”
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
What is the normal start up fee for Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness Prices
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$20.00|
|Annual Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$29.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$15.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$0.00|
Is a Planet Fitness membership worth it?
Planet Fitness is worth it if you’re looking for a cheap and convenient place to get in some cardio workouts and use basic resistance machines. They are (usually) open 24 hours and completely stocked with an abundance of cardio machines.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
Maybe I shouldn’t feel surprised. After all, this is the same gym where, according to the dress code, “women can ‘t wear sport bras as their only top, and their tank tops should not be overly revealing.” There’s no language about restrictions on men. Sadly, I’m not alone in having to leave my gym due to harassment.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.
Can I still go to Planet Fitness If I owe money?
As long as you go as someone’s guest, don’t mention you have your own membership/ owe money, and aren’t known to the staff, no one will know and say you aren’t allowed in.
How much does it cost to cancel Planet Fitness?
To cancel, you will need to go to your home club in person, fill out a cancellation membership form at the help desk, or send a letter to your club requesting cancellation. If you are in a 12-month commitment membership and terminate membership in the meantime, you will have to pay around $ 58.
Can you tan at Planet Fitness now?
Planet Fitness offers its Black Card membership holders access to its tanning booths and tanning beds. You need both a PF membership and a Black Card spa membership to access the tanning facilities, as well as the other spa facilities offered by Planet Fitness. The tanning equipment is first-come, first-serve.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $29?
The $29 charge the member claims Planet Fitness is receiving is actually being charged by her bank for not having the funds readily available in her bank account when we attempt to draft for her monthly membership on or around the 17th of each month, as stated in her membership agreement.
Can my wife use my Planet Fitness black card?
Or Can my wife use my Planet Fitness black card? No, they can ‘t. If you want to get an overview of how Planet Fitness works and if it can fit your need, you can visit a Planet Fitness facility using a guest pass.
Is PF Black Card worth it?
The Planet Fitness Black Card Membership has great perks, and it’s not terribly expensive given all of the nice offerings available. It may be worth checking in with your local PF to see what exactly is offered in their Black Card area since the offerings do vary somewhat by location.