- 1 How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 4 How much is a week pass at Planet Fitness?
- 5 Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
- 6 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 7 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 8 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
- 9 What is the best gym for the money?
- 10 Can you just do one month at Planet Fitness?
- 11 Is Planet Fitness worth joining?
- 12 Is Planet Fitness always $10 a month?
- 13 Can you bring 2 guests Planet Fitness?
- 14 Can a guest go alone at Planet Fitness?
- 15 Can you get a free week at Planet Fitness?
How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low- cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month. With that deal, the company is looking to attract the “occasional and first-time gym users.”
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
How much is a week pass at Planet Fitness?
|Explore our Membership options||PF Black Card|
|$9.95 / WEEK Find a Club|
|Unlimited Access to Home Club||Unlimited Access to Home Club Available|
|Free Fitness Training||Free Fitness Training Available|
|Free WiFi*||Free WiFi* Available|
Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
Maybe I shouldn’t feel surprised. After all, this is the same gym where, according to the dress code, “women can ‘t wear sport bras as their only top, and their tank tops should not be overly revealing.” There’s no language about restrictions on men. Sadly, I’m not alone in having to leave my gym due to harassment.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Can you just do one month at Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness memberships usually have a minimum monthly term unless you sign up through a promotional No Commitment plan.
Is Planet Fitness worth joining?
Planet Fitness is worth it if you’re looking for a cheap and convenient place to get in some cardio workouts and use basic resistance machines. They are (usually) open 24 hours and completely stocked with an abundance of cardio machines.
Is Planet Fitness always $10 a month?
Planet Fitness also offers a base membership, which costs $1 to sign up, a $39 annual fee and $10 every month. It’s the more cost-efficient option, though you lose access to the rest of the aforementioned Black Card perks. That means you’ll pay extra for tanning beds, massage chairs and more.
Can you bring 2 guests Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness Guest Pass As a Black Card member, you can bring one guest per visit as long as the guest stays with you at all times. Guests are limited to using work out equipment only and are not allowed to use tanning beds and hydromassage chairs or other Planet Fitness services like haircuts.
Can a guest go alone at Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness clubs allow members to use them at all locations but not their guests. Many clubs don’t look fondly on guests wandering around on their own without the member with them. Because of this, be sure that you stay with your guest to ensure they’re able to use the gym without problems.
Can you get a free week at Planet Fitness?
Does Planet Fitness have a free trial period? Yes, Planet Fitness offer a one -day free trial.