- 1 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 2 How much is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
- 3 Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
- 4 Why does 24 Hour Fitness charge?
- 5 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 6 What is the best gym for the money?
- 7 How do I avoid annual fee at the gym?
- 8 How much is the 24 Hour Fitness membership at Costco?
- 9 Why do gyms charge an annual fee?
- 10 Which is better 24 Hour Fitness or LA Fitness?
- 11 What is the cheapest 24 Hour Fitness membership?
- 12 Can you freeze your membership at 24 Hour Fitness?
- 13 Is LA Fitness still charging me?
- 14 Can you bring a guest at 24 Hour Fitness?
- 15 Do I have to wear a mask at 24 Hour Fitness?
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
What is the Annual Fee? Each year, members will be charged an Annual Fee of $49.99 in addition to monthly dues. The Annual Fee is due and payable each year on the 2nd month in accordance of your membership enrollment date, as long as the membership is in effect.
Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
Is it a good gym and a decent value? 24 Hour Fitness is a great mid-range gym option, comparable to spots like LA Fitness and Gold’s Gym. It won’t be bargain bin cheap, but you’ll get a wide variety of equipment, classes, and other amenities that make 24HF a really good value overall.
Why does 24 Hour Fitness charge?
A 24 Hour Fitness member has filed a federal lawsuit targeting the national chain for continuing to charge its members despite government-ordered COVID-19 closures of all gyms. Other gym chains have allowed customers to freeze or cancel memberships, or have stopped charging them altogether during coronavirus closures.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
How do I avoid annual fee at the gym?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The “initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.
How much is the 24 Hour Fitness membership at Costco?
It turns out, a cheap gym membership is another. Costco members can buy a two-year, all-club, 24 Hour Fitness membership package for $399.99, according to Reader’s Digest.
Why do gyms charge an annual fee?
Is There a Maintenance Fee? Since the average cost of a gym membership has plummeted over the years, the need to supplement that lost revenue has risen. It’s common for gyms to charge an annual “maintenance fee ” to members.
Which is better 24 Hour Fitness or LA Fitness?
Between LA Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness, we have to say that LA Fitness is the better chain because of its more numerous and more convenient locations, its wide range of fitness equipment and classes, and its upscale facilities and amenities. But 24 Hour Fitness isn’t so bad either.
What is the cheapest 24 Hour Fitness membership?
5. How much is the 24 hour fitness membership Prices?
- 24 Hour Fitness Sport Level Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $29.99.
- 24 Hour Fitness Super-Sport Level Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $44.99.
- 24 Hour Fitness One Club Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $29.99.
Can you freeze your membership at 24 Hour Fitness?
We do have freeze options though! Contact our member srvs team 800.432. 6348.
Is LA Fitness still charging me?
Fortunately, despite having closed every club on March 16, we will be able to continue to fully compensate every employee, whether working or not, for the entire month of March, and we will continue to provide health insurance at no cost for all current benefit holders through June 30.
Can you bring a guest at 24 Hour Fitness?
Q: Can I bring friends or guests to the club? A: Yes. Friends or guests should set up their free 3-day pass at 24HourFitness.com/freepass before they come.
Do I have to wear a mask at 24 Hour Fitness?
People who enter these areas will be required to wear a mask but for the rest of the gym, masks will not be required. Social distancing will be promoted throughout 24 Hour Fitness clubs, touchless check-in will still be done via smartphone and stringent cleaning protocols will still be in place.