- 1 What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 Is Anytime Fitness worth?
- 4 What is included in Anytime Fitness membership?
- 5 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 6 Can you bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
- 7 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 8 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 9 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 10 How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
- 11 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 12 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 13 Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
- 14 How does Anytime Fitness membership work?
- 15 What age can you join Anytime Fitness?
What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available. 24 hours:Most locations offer 24 hour access. Some gyms are slightly restricted due to the COVID-19 crisis at the moment.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Is Anytime Fitness worth?
Anytime Fitness fits firmly in the mid-range when it comes to gym membership cost. It won’t compete with the budget gyms like Planet Fitness and Crunch, which both start at about $10/month. And it’s not a high-end health club like Life Time or Equinox, which will both likely run over $100/month.
What is included in Anytime Fitness membership?
What facilities does Anytime Fitness offer?
- Basic facilities include cardio, strength, free weights, functional training and group fitness classes, personal trainers, private restrooms and showers.
- Anytime Fitness specific services include fitness consultations and assessment (services vary by club).
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
Can you bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
Yes! We do allow guests if you would like to bring a friend. Our guest policy requires that visitors come in during staffed hours after coordinating with the local gym’s staff. Think of staffed hours as guest hours because each guest is required to sign in for the safety of our members!
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Good Deal on a Gym Membership
- Determine your wants and needs. First, figure out how much you can budget towards a gym membership fees.
- Do your homework.
- Do a test run.
- Timing is everything.
- Make the first offer.
- Sweeten the deal.
- Don’t be afraid to walk away.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
How to Score an Anytime Fitness Membership Deal
- Enjoy a free trial.
- Take advantage of special discounts.
- Bundle your package.
- Pay for a year upfront.
- Add people to your plan.
- Be their guest.
- Download the app.
- Ask about the Employee Wellness Program.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.
Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
Does Anytime Fitness have an annual fee? Anytime Fitness annual fee may vary by location but usually as follow. Anytime Fitness’s initial fee is $49.99; The annual membership fee is $407.99 for individual members and $659.99 for couples.
How does Anytime Fitness membership work?
When you join as a member, you get access to all of their clubs worldwide. With so many clubs and 24/7 access with security monitoring, Anytime Fitness easily works around your lifestyle. Anytime Fitness operates under a franchise model which means each location is individually owned.
What age can you join Anytime Fitness?
For safety and security reasons you must be at least 18 years old to become a Member. However, if you are 16 or 17 years of age, and both you and your parent or guardian agree to the Special Conditions for 16-17 Year Olds (which are for your protection), you may join us if we are an Approved Club.