- 1 How much is a subscription to Anytime Fitness?
- 2 Can you join Anytime Fitness Online?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 4 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 5 Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 6 How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
- 7 Why is my Anytime Fitness key not working?
- 8 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 9 What is the best gym for the money?
- 10 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 11 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 12 What happens if I stop paying my Anytime Fitness membership?
- 13 Why are gyms so expensive?
How much is a subscription to Anytime Fitness?
Pricing will vary depending on your location, but the average cost of monthly membership is $36.50 in the United States and $49 in Canada. Club dues, monthly fees and any additional charges are specific to each independently owned gym.
Can you join Anytime Fitness Online?
EASY ACCESS We’re famous for being open 24/7. But we’re so much more than that. We also offer convenient health and fitness support anywhere, anytime. From the online AF Health Hub to the Anytime Workouts app, your membership unlocks more than just our doors.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Most Anytime Fitness clubs allow 16 and 17- year – olds to join with consent from a parent or guardian as long as they agree to a set of special conditions designed for safety (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Junior memberships for ages 13 -17 are available.
How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
How to Score an Anytime Fitness Membership Deal
- Enjoy a free trial.
- Take advantage of special discounts.
- Bundle your package.
- Pay for a year upfront.
- Add people to your plan.
- Be their guest.
- Download the app.
- Ask about the Employee Wellness Program.
Why is my Anytime Fitness key not working?
If you have been a member of your gym for more than 30 days and your key will not work at another Anytime Fitness gym the most likely reason is that your account has not be entered into the central database for Anytime Fitness. You should call the gym where you signed up and ask them to do this for you.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.
What happens if I stop paying my Anytime Fitness membership?
“ If you refuse to pay (or never answer a request for payment ), the gym will probably cancel your membership. It is unlikely that the gym itself will go through the trouble of suing you for the balance.” Hey that sounds easy, but unfortunately: “They will sell your balance to a debt collector.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.