- 1 Which fitness certification is best?
- 2 What personal trainer certificate is most respected?
- 3 How can I become a certified personal trainer for free?
- 4 Which is better NASM or ACE?
- 5 How much does ACE certification cost?
- 6 Is the NASM test hard?
- 7 How much money can you make as a personal trainer?
- 8 How much does a personal trainer course cost?
- 9 Can I get funding for a personal training course?
- 10 Can you get a PT qualification online?
- 11 How do I get NCCA certified?
- 12 What is the hardest personal trainer certification?
- 13 Is NASM exam online?
- 14 How long does it take to study for NASM?
Which fitness certification is best?
Best Personal Trainer Certification Programs for 2021
- Best Overall: National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Best for Basic Certification: American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Best Low-Cost Certification: Action Personal Trainer Certification.
- Best Online: International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
What personal trainer certificate is most respected?
The personal trainer certifications with an option for NCCA accreditation are the most respected in the industry. The NCCA is the gold standard for third-party personal training certifications. Some of these certs include, NASM, ACE, Fitness Mentors, and ISSA.
How can I become a certified personal trainer for free?
There are a few free personal training certifications online. If you work at a gym, your gym might sponsor your training. There are tuition assistance programs available for military members. You may be able to take advantage of community college tuition assistance programs.
Which is better NASM or ACE?
NASM is considered more of a corrective exercise certification, whereas ACE is more of a general CPT certification. NASM progresses clients using their OPT training model, while ACE uses its IFT training model. The pass rate for the ACE test is 65%, while the pass rate for the NASM test is 64%.
How much does ACE certification cost?
|Computer-Based (U.S. and Canada only)||PT||GFI|
|2nd ACE Certification||$249||$199|
|Formerly ACE Certified Professional||$199||$199|
Is the NASM test hard?
NASM CPT exam conclusion Overall, the exam is one of the more difficult personal training tests to pass in the industry. The textbook is over 700 pages long and can be very daunting because it is dense with information.
How much money can you make as a personal trainer?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual salary for personal trainers in 2020 was $40,510, which means half earned more than that amount and half earned less. The low 10 percent of those personal trainers earned less than $21,640 while the top 10 percent earned more than $76,550.
How much does a personal trainer course cost?
On average, the cost to become a personal trainer in the UK is around £1,500. This covers the price of the Level 3 Certificate training course, which qualifies you to work as a PT. Some courses cost more than this, and some less (see our complete list of all PT courses with prices ).
Can I get funding for a personal training course?
PT courses from the government are exactly what you might expect – for those looking to become a personal trainer with government funding, the government will offer to pay for some or all of the costs of your personal training course.
Can you get a PT qualification online?
Online Personal Training Course. There are loads of opportunities for qualified Personal Trainers. Fit your training around your life by studying online and complete your course in your own time! If you think you can ‘t get your PT career going alongside other things life throws your way, think again.
How do I get NCCA certified?
In order to get certified, students must achieve a passing score on the NCCA – accredited NCCPT certification exam. Certifications are valid for two years. During that time, certificants must obtain continuing education units (CEU’s) in order to remain certified.
What is the hardest personal trainer certification?
* The “ hardest ” personal trainer certification: The NCSA-CPT is the most difficult of the three, as its content is relatively technical and assumes a solid background in the subjects of anatomy, physiology and physics.
Is NASM exam online?
For students unable to take their test in-person due to COVID-19, NASM is offering an exclusive opportunity to take your NASM -CPT final exam online through a live remote proctor. When you’re ready to take your exam, we’ll make sure nothing stands in your way! NASM’s CPT program is 100% Digital and NCCA Accredited.
How long does it take to study for NASM?
The standard NASM certification program is a 10-week online course. Candidates can also participate in a hands-on, live workshop component in addition to the online course. Start to finish, participants can expect to invest in approximately 10-12 weeks to complete the online modules and prepare for the exam.