- 1 How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
- 2 Which is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 What is the normal start up fee for Planet Fitness?
- 4 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 5 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 6 Is Planet Fitness worth joining?
- 7 Is gym a waste of time?
- 8 What is the best gym for the money?
- 9 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
- 10 Is PF Black Card worth it?
- 11 How much does it cost to cancel Planet Fitness?
- 12 Can I still go to Planet Fitness If I owe money?
- 13 Is Planet Fitness always $10 a month?
- 14 Can $10 Planet Fitness members bring guests?
- 15 Can you just do one month at Planet Fitness?
How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low- cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month. With that deal, the company is looking to attract the “occasional and first-time gym users.”
Which is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
What is the normal start up fee for Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness Prices
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$20.00|
|Annual Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$29.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$15.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (One Club Access) (No Commitment)||$0.00|
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
Is Planet Fitness worth joining?
Planet Fitness is worth it if you’re looking for a cheap and convenient place to get in some cardio workouts and use basic resistance machines. They are (usually) open 24 hours and completely stocked with an abundance of cardio machines.
Is gym a waste of time?
Gym can definitely be a waste of time. It’s all up to the person going there, as it’s a solo-sport. If you have no clue about what to do, you’ll break yourself and lose two hours of your life everyday.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.
Is PF Black Card worth it?
The Planet Fitness Black Card Membership has great perks, and it’s not terribly expensive given all of the nice offerings available. It may be worth checking in with your local PF to see what exactly is offered in their Black Card area since the offerings do vary somewhat by location.
How much does it cost to cancel Planet Fitness?
To cancel, you will need to go to your home club in person, fill out a cancellation membership form at the help desk, or send a letter to your club requesting cancellation. If you are in a 12-month commitment membership and terminate membership in the meantime, you will have to pay around $ 58.
Can I still go to Planet Fitness If I owe money?
As long as you go as someone’s guest, don’t mention you have your own membership/ owe money, and aren’t known to the staff, no one will know and say you aren’t allowed in.
Is Planet Fitness always $10 a month?
Planet Fitness also offers a base membership, which costs $1 to sign up, a $39 annual fee and $10 every month. It’s the more cost-efficient option, though you lose access to the rest of the aforementioned Black Card perks. That means you’ll pay extra for tanning beds, massage chairs and more.
Can $10 Planet Fitness members bring guests?
Planet Fitness offers affordable gym membership for as low as $10 a month, depending on the location of the gym. Additionally, the Black Card membership also allows you to bring a guest to Planet Fitness for free. Sweet!
Can you just do one month at Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness memberships usually have a minimum monthly term unless you sign up through a promotional No Commitment plan.