- 1 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 2 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 3 How much does it cost to join Anytime Fitness 2020?
- 4 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 5 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 6 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 7 Is PF Black Card worth it?
- 8 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 9 Which gym membership is best?
- 10 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 11 Can I bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
- 12 How do I avoid annual fee at the gym?
- 13 When’s the best time to get a gym membership?
- 14 Why do gyms charge an annual fee?
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How much does it cost to join Anytime Fitness 2020?
3. Anytime Fitness. Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Good Deal on a Gym Membership
- Determine your wants and needs. First, figure out how much you can budget towards a gym membership fees.
- Do your homework.
- Do a test run.
- Timing is everything.
- Make the first offer.
- Sweeten the deal.
- Don’t be afraid to walk away.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
Is PF Black Card worth it?
The Planet Fitness Black Card Membership has great perks, and it’s not terribly expensive given all of the nice offerings available. It may be worth checking in with your local PF to see what exactly is offered in their Black Card area since the offerings do vary somewhat by location.
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
Which gym membership is best?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
Can I bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
Yes! We do allow guests if you would like to bring a friend. Our guest policy requires that visitors come in during staffed hours after coordinating with the local gym’s staff. Think of staffed hours as guest hours because each guest is required to sign in for the safety of our members!
How do I avoid annual fee at the gym?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The “initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.
When’s the best time to get a gym membership?
Join at the End of the Month “You get a better deal in December going into early January,” says Keightley. Gyms are making more money in January, so they’re more likely to have members pay a lower monthly fee leading into the New Year when business is slow and have people commit by January 1.
Why do gyms charge an annual fee?
Is There a Maintenance Fee? Since the average cost of a gym membership has plummeted over the years, the need to supplement that lost revenue has risen. It’s common for gyms to charge an annual “maintenance fee ” to members.