- 1 What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 What is the minimum term for Anytime Fitness?
- 4 Is Anytime Fitness worth?
- 5 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 6 How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
- 7 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 8 What is the best gym for the money?
- 9 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 10 Can I bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
- 11 Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 12 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 13 Are Anytime Fitness profitable?
- 14 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 15 Is Anytime Fitness a small business?
What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available. 24 hours:Most locations offer 24 hour access. Some gyms are slightly restricted due to the COVID-19 crisis at the moment.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
What is the minimum term for Anytime Fitness?
The minimum freeze period is one billing period (or 2 weeks if you have pre-paid your Membership Fees). Your Membership will be extended by the freeze period. A weekly Freeze Fee of up to $2.50 may apply (see clause 9).
Is Anytime Fitness worth?
Anytime Fitness fits firmly in the mid-range when it comes to gym membership cost. It won’t compete with the budget gyms like Planet Fitness and Crunch, which both start at about $10/month. And it’s not a high-end health club like Life Time or Equinox, which will both likely run over $100/month.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
How to Score an Anytime Fitness Membership Deal
- Enjoy a free trial.
- Take advantage of special discounts.
- Bundle your package.
- Pay for a year upfront.
- Add people to your plan.
- Be their guest.
- Download the app.
- Ask about the Employee Wellness Program.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
Can I bring a friend to Anytime Fitness?
Yes! We do allow guests if you would like to bring a friend. Our guest policy requires that visitors come in during staffed hours after coordinating with the local gym’s staff. Think of staffed hours as guest hours because each guest is required to sign in for the safety of our members!
Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Most Anytime Fitness clubs allow 16 and 17- year – olds to join with consent from a parent or guardian as long as they agree to a set of special conditions designed for safety (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Junior memberships for ages 13 -17 are available.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Are Anytime Fitness profitable?
But the Anytime Fitness franchise dominates the market surpassing all other franchises by the pervasiveness of locations alone. The company’s revenue has arrived at $1 billion in sales revenue and claims to open a location every day with a member joining every 3 minutes.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.
Is Anytime Fitness a small business?
The franchise owners representing Anytime Fitness in communities and physical locations worldwide are independent, small – business operators.