- 1 How much does a membership at Goodlife Fitness cost?
- 2 What is included in goodlife membership?
- 3 How much is a gym membership at Goodlife Canada?
- 4 Who has the cheapest gym membership?
- 5 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 6 Can you negotiate gym membership fees?
- 7 Can my friend use my GoodLife membership?
- 8 Where can I workout for free?
- 9 How much does it cost to cancel a GoodLife membership?
- 10 How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
- 11 Can GoodLife members go to Fit4Less?
- 12 Is GoodLife only in Canada?
- 13 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 14 What is the best gym for the money?
- 15 What gym has the best deal?
How much does a membership at Goodlife Fitness cost?
Goodlife membership prices vary depending on the membership type and your location. The price starts from $17.99 per week with an initial $99 admin fee. Goodlife memberships include: Blue: 18 month membership with access to one club and charges an additional coaching fee every 13 weeks.
What is included in goodlife membership?
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Access over 80+ clubs nationwide*
- 24.7 club access*
- Free access to Goodlife at Home workouts, recipes and more.
- Free activation session with fitness professional.
- Bring your friends to train for free*
How much is a gym membership at Goodlife Canada?
The GoodLife memberships are on a one-year term for a fee of $619 plus tax. *Note: A pre-authorized payment plan option is now available at $25 plus tax bi-weekly. Already a GoodLife member? No problem!
Who has the cheapest gym membership?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Can you negotiate gym membership fees?
You may find membership discounts or deals on classes on a gym’s website or through sites such as Groupon, Kufahl says. Negotiate a deal. When you decide which club you ‘d like to join, speak with a manager instead of a salesperson. Managers are more likely to be able to negotiate a better gym membership price for you.
Can my friend use my GoodLife membership?
You will be required to sign a guest pass to do so. Please bring a copy of your membership agreement with you, as well as your photo ID. I am an existing GoodLife Member (club or corporate)… If you are an existing GoodLife Fitness Member and already have a GoodLife key tag, you can continue to use the Club as normal.
Where can I workout for free?
17 Places to Work Out for FREE in 2019
- Anytime Fitness will give you a free week of workouts.
- Crunch Fitness gives you 7 days free.
- Sign up for ClassPass to get three days free at various gyms.
- Get a free week of yoga at CorePower.
- Get 3 free days at 24 Hour Fitness.
- Get a free week of barre classes at Pure Barre.
How much does it cost to cancel a GoodLife membership?
The cancellation fee, if more than 6 months remaining on the Minimum Term of the Agreement, is $245 and, if there is less than 6 months remaining on the Minimum Term of the Agreement, is $195 or the amount of the future membership fees payable – whichever is the lesser.
How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
Compare gym chains in Canada
|Gym||No. of gyms||Cost|
|Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club||20+||from $7.50 biweekly|
|Planet Fitness||40+||from $15 per month; $24.99 per month (PF Black Card)|
|Fit4Less||20+||from $4.99 per fortnight|
|World Gym||20+||Basic membership starts at $10 per month|
Can GoodLife members go to Fit4Less?
Can I use my Fit4Less Membership at GoodLife clubs? A Fit4Less membership provides access to Fit4Less clubs only. Similarly, a GoodLife Fitness membership provides access to GoodLife clubs only.
Is GoodLife only in Canada?
Now GoodLife Fitness members can use over 400 locations with their Canada -Wide membership across the U.S. and vice versa.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
What gym has the best deal?
These Are The Best Gym Memberships That Cost Less Than $50 A Month
- of 14. Planet Fitness. Price: $10/month.
- of 14. Workout Anytime. Price: $15/month.
- of 14. Crunch. Price: $19.95/month.
- of 14. LA Fitness. Price: $24.99/month.
- of 14. Southport Fitness.
- of 14. Gold’s Gym.
- of 14. Anytime Fitness.
- of 14. Snap Fitness 24-7.