- 1 How much does a membership at GoodLife Fitness cost?
- 2 How much is a gym membership at GoodLife Canada?
- 3 What does GoodLife membership include?
- 4 Who has the cheapest gym membership?
- 5 Can you negotiate gym membership fees?
- 6 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 7 How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
- 8 Can I bring a guest to GoodLife?
- 9 Can GoodLife members go to Fit4Less?
- 10 Can someone else use my GoodLife membership?
- 11 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 12 Can I share my GoodLife membership?
- 13 What is the best gym for the money?
- 14 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
- 15 Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
How much does a membership at GoodLife Fitness cost?
Goodlife membership prices vary depending on the membership type and your location. The price starts from $17.99 per week with an initial $99 admin fee. Goodlife memberships include: Blue: 18 month membership with access to one club and charges an additional coaching fee every 13 weeks.
How much is a gym membership at GoodLife Canada?
The GoodLife memberships are on a one-year term for a fee of $619 plus tax. *Note: A pre-authorized payment plan option is now available at $25 plus tax bi-weekly. Already a GoodLife member? No problem!
What does GoodLife membership include?
ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP Access to all 200+ Clubs. Group Fitness. Strength & Cardio Equipment. GoodLife Rewards.
Who has the cheapest gym membership?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Can you negotiate gym membership fees?
You may find membership discounts or deals on classes on a gym’s website or through sites such as Groupon, Kufahl says. Negotiate a deal. When you decide which club you ‘d like to join, speak with a manager instead of a salesperson. Managers are more likely to be able to negotiate a better gym membership price for you.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
Compare gym chains in Canada
|Gym||No. of gyms||Cost|
|Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club||20+||from $7.50 biweekly|
|Planet Fitness||40+||from $15 per month; $24.99 per month (PF Black Card)|
|Fit4Less||20+||from $4.99 per fortnight|
|World Gym||20+||Basic membership starts at $10 per month|
Can I bring a guest to GoodLife?
Members may bring a maximum of one (1) guest per day during Guest Pass Access Hours. Members can bring one (1) different guest for each free visit. Any guests must be accompanied by the member to gain access to the club.
Can GoodLife members go to Fit4Less?
Can I use my Fit4Less Membership at GoodLife clubs? A Fit4Less membership provides access to Fit4Less clubs only. Similarly, a GoodLife Fitness membership provides access to GoodLife clubs only.
Can someone else use my GoodLife membership?
You will be required to sign a guest pass to do so. Please bring a copy of your membership agreement with you, as well as your photo ID. I am an existing GoodLife Member (club or corporate)… If you are an existing GoodLife Fitness Member and already have a GoodLife key tag, you can continue to use the Club as normal.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
There’s is a section in the goodlife membership form stating that you can ‘t share the membership with anyone else. You can however transfer a membership, might be the better option.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.
Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
Is it a good gym and a decent value? 24 Hour Fitness is a great mid-range gym option, comparable to spots like LA Fitness and Gold’s Gym. It won’t be bargain bin cheap, but you’ll get a wide variety of equipment, classes, and other amenities that make 24HF a really good value overall.