- 1 What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
- 4 What is the minimum term for Anytime Fitness?
- 5 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 6 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 7 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 8 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 9 Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
- 10 How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
- 11 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 12 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 13 Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
- 14 What happens if you don’t pay Anytime Fitness?
- 15 How long is Anytime Fitness Free Trial?
What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available. 24 hours:Most locations offer 24 hour access. Some gyms are slightly restricted due to the COVID-19 crisis at the moment.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
Anytime Fitness Membership Costs. There is a one-time key fee of $25 for both monthly and annual membership, which provides members access to all sections. Now, the annual membership fee is $348 for individual members, $755 for couples, and a fee of $240 for additional persons.
What is the minimum term for Anytime Fitness?
The minimum freeze period is one billing period (or 2 weeks if you have pre-paid your Membership Fees). Your Membership will be extended by the freeze period. A weekly Freeze Fee of up to $2.50 may apply (see clause 9).
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Good Deal on a Gym Membership
- Determine your wants and needs. First, figure out how much you can budget towards a gym membership fees.
- Do your homework.
- Do a test run.
- Timing is everything.
- Make the first offer.
- Sweeten the deal.
- Don’t be afraid to walk away.
Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
Maybe I shouldn’t feel surprised. After all, this is the same gym where, according to the dress code, “women can ‘t wear sport bras as their only top, and their tank tops should not be overly revealing.” There’s no language about restrictions on men. Sadly, I’m not alone in having to leave my gym due to harassment.
How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
How to Score an Anytime Fitness Membership Deal
- Enjoy a free trial.
- Take advantage of special discounts.
- Bundle your package.
- Pay for a year upfront.
- Add people to your plan.
- Be their guest.
- Download the app.
- Ask about the Employee Wellness Program.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.
Can a 13 year old go to Anytime Fitness?
Most Anytime Fitness clubs allow 16 and 17- year – olds to join with consent from a parent or guardian as long as they agree to a set of special conditions designed for safety (e.g. access only during staffed hours). Junior memberships for ages 13 -17 are available.
What happens if you don’t pay Anytime Fitness?
“ If you refuse to pay (or never answer a request for payment ), the gym will probably cancel your membership. It is unlikely that the gym itself will go through the trouble of suing you for the balance.” Hey that sounds easy, but unfortunately: “ They will sell your balance to a debt collector.
How long is Anytime Fitness Free Trial?
“Try us for free *” and “ 7 day free trial ” and “10 day free trial ” and “14 day free trial ” These offers are available at participating clubs only. Try us for free is valid up to a maximum of 7 consecutive days, unless otherwise stated in writing by the participating club.