- 1 What do you do when you walk into Planet Fitness?
- 2 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 3 Is Planet Fitness good for beginners?
- 4 What can a beginner do at Planet Fitness?
- 5 What can you not do at Planet Fitness?
- 6 Can I get into Planet Fitness without my card?
- 7 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 8 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 9 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 10 Is it OK to go to the gym every day?
- 11 Is the PF Black Card worth it?
- 12 Can you really lose weight at Planet Fitness?
- 13 What is the best time to workout at Planet Fitness?
- 14 Can I build muscle at Planet Fitness?
What do you do when you walk into Planet Fitness?
First Visit Checklist
- Say hello at the front desk.
- If you haven’t already, our team members will take your picture for your member profile.
- Sign up for one of the free fitness training sessions at the front desk.
- Using any piece of equipment as long as you like!
- Don’t forget to wipe down the equipment after use.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
Is Planet Fitness good for beginners?
It depends on what you qualify as a good gym. It’s pretty easy to see that Planet Fitness caters to beginners through their marketing techniques. They offer a low monthly payment and try to have the environment as non-intimidating as possible.
What can a beginner do at Planet Fitness?
Before beginning your routine, be sure to complete a set of dynamic warm-up stretches.
- Treadmill. Time on: 10 minutes.
- Lat Pulldown Machine. Time on: two sets of 12 reps (about three minutes).
- Leg Press Machine. Time on: two sets of 12 reps (about three minutes).
- Stair Climber. Time on: five minutes.
- Chest Press.
- Ab Machine.
What can you not do at Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness does not tolerate verbal or physical harassment of any member or team member for any reason. Violations by members may result in cancellation of membership.
Can I get into Planet Fitness without my card?
Can i get a new one at the desk when i get there? Thanks everyone. You can just go to the front desk and say you lost your card. They’ll ask for some info like your name or phone number (just to link it to your account), scan a new card, and you’re all set!
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Is it OK to go to the gym every day?
If you go to the gym almost every day but don’t push yourself, use improper form, or wear down your body through overtraining, you’re going to less benefit than someone going three times a week and utilizing that time effectively.
Is the PF Black Card worth it?
The Planet Fitness Black Card Membership has great perks, and it’s not terribly expensive given all of the nice offerings available. It may be worth checking in with your local PF to see what exactly is offered in their Black Card area since the offerings do vary somewhat by location.
Can you really lose weight at Planet Fitness?
Can you really lose weight at Planet Fitness? Research shows that exercise alone is not effective for healthy short-term or long-term weight loss. That means you ‘ll need to make lifestyle changes outside of the gym.
What is the best time to workout at Planet Fitness?
As far as the best time to work out goes, it’s a pretty fair draw. As these studies show, there are benefits to hitting the gym both in the a.m. and p.m. hours. Ultimately, it’s up to you and what works best for your body and schedule. After all, the best workout is one you can stick with!
Can I build muscle at Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness is a great gym for anyone looking to improve their health and fitness without the insane monthly costs of many mainstream gyms. Though not as advanced as most gyms, Planet Fitness does have more than enough equipment to get you started and stimulate some major muscle growth.