- 1 How much is a subscription to LA Fitness?
- 2 Is LA Fitness worth the money?
- 3 Can you negotiate with LA Fitness?
- 4 How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- 5 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 6 Is LA Fitness better than Planet Fitness?
- 7 Does LA Fitness have hidden fees?
- 8 Is LA Fitness better than crunch?
- 9 How often can you bring a guest to LA Fitness?
- 10 How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
- 11 Can you cancel LA Fitness anytime?
- 12 Who bought out LA Fitness?
- 13 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 14 Can I add someone to my LA Fitness membership?
- 15 Why is gym membership so expensive?
How much is a subscription to LA Fitness?
LA Fitness Prices
|Monthly Memberships All plans have a $39.99 annual fee.|
|Initiation Fee (One Person)||$99.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person)||$30.99|
Is LA Fitness worth the money?
Is LA Fitness worth it? Here’s my review: LA Fitness is one of my overall favorite big box gyms, and it’s a great fit for most people. The membership fee is affordable compared to higher-end clubs, while the equipment and amenities are among the best of the mid-range gym options.
Can you negotiate with LA Fitness?
Ask a Manager About LA Fitness Membership Deals If there’s a cheaper rate at another location, you can try and see if they’ll give you the lower amount at the gym you want to sign up for. “ You could walk into a location and get a better deal by just talking to a manager,” according to Slickdealer MBP1.
How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The ” initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Is LA Fitness better than Planet Fitness?
The difference between LA Fitness and Planet Fitness comes down to how much you want to pay and what amenities matter to you. Planet Fitness is the cheaper option by far and comes with 24/7 convenience at most clubs, but LA Fitness has far better equipment and amenities if you’re willing to pay a bit more.
Hidden Fees Also it costs $10 to freeze your membership account, so if you’re relocating or need to stop using your membership for a while, you will be charged. We found this unfavorable, as some gyms don’t charge this. Another hidden cost is having to pay extra for attending certain locations.
Is LA Fitness better than crunch?
The difference between Crunch and LA Fitness? Crunch will likely cost a little less, but you’ll get more for your buck at LA Fitness. At higher membership levels, Crunch has comparable equipment and classes to LA Fitness, but if you want a pool, childcare, or other amenities, you’ll want to join LA.
How often can you bring a guest to LA Fitness?
The guest pass Limit is one pass per person for every six months. Guests cannot use consecutive passes for admittance to the facility. The guest needs to fill out a fitness analysis, and he/she must have an orientation with a membership adviser. Facilities and classes may vary by locations.
How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
LA Fitness personal trainers cost $45 for a 1/2 hour session or $60 per hour. The cost depends on how many sessions you book, the experience level of the trainer, and pricing usually decreases as you book more sessions in advance.
Can you cancel LA Fitness anytime?
You can cancel anytime. You just have to give a 5 day notification before your billing cycle and you will still have the remaining 30 days to workout because you paid for your last month at the point of sale.
Who bought out LA Fitness?
Britain’s budget gym operator Pure Gym has acquired LA Fitness and its 43 clubs, ending a battle for the chain in an increasingly competitive market.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Sweet Deal on Any Gym Membership
- Do your homework.
- Make sure you have the time to negotiate.
- Shop at the end of the month and in the middle of a weekday.
- Stay on top of discounts and promotions.
- Ask for a trial period.
- Create the competition.
- Get your friends to sign up with you.
Can I add someone to my LA Fitness membership?
Add Family Members Add up to three family members to your membership (additional dues and fees apply).
Why is gym membership so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.