- 1 What is the cheapest LA Fitness membership?
- 2 Is LA Fitness membership worth?
- 3 What is included in LA Fitness membership?
- 4 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 5 Can I bring a friend to LA Fitness for free?
- 6 How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- 7 Is LA Fitness better than Planet Fitness?
- 8 Is LA Fitness or Lifetime better?
- 9 How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
- 10 Can LA Fitness hurt my credit?
- 11 Can I add someone to my LA Fitness membership?
- 12 What do you wear in a sauna at LA Fitness?
- 13 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 14 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 15 Is PF Black Card worth it?
What is the cheapest LA Fitness membership?
Join for $1 a Day with Current LA Fitness Gym Deals For those who want multi-club access to the over 600 LA Fitness gyms across the country and Canada, the initiation fee is a modest $49 with the same $29.99 monthly fee.
Is LA Fitness membership worth?
LA Fitness is one of my overall favorite big box gyms, and it’s a great fit for most people. The membership fee is affordable compared to higher-end clubs, while the equipment and amenities are among the best of the mid-range gym options.
What is included in LA Fitness membership?
All LA Fitness clubs have the following facilities and amenities available for qualified members and their guests: Free weights like kettlebells, dumbbells, and barbells. Weight machines. Cardio machines including treadmills, stair climbers, stationary bikes, and ellipticals.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
Can I bring a friend to LA Fitness for free?
Yes, you can bring a friend to LA Fitness for free; use the complimentary LA Fitness Guest Pass for this. The LA Fitness Free Guest Pass offers free access to your local club for up to five days.
How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The ” initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.
Is LA Fitness better than Planet Fitness?
The difference between LA Fitness and Planet Fitness comes down to how much you want to pay and what amenities matter to you. Planet Fitness is the cheaper option by far and comes with 24/7 convenience at most clubs, but LA Fitness has far better equipment and amenities if you’re willing to pay a bit more.
Is LA Fitness or Lifetime better?
If you just want a great place to workout and occasionally swim some laps, LA Fitness should give you everything you need for a reasonable price. If you’re looking for more of a one-stop experience for fitness and recreation, definitely consider Life Time.
How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
LA Fitness personal trainers cost $45 for a 1/2 hour session or $60 per hour. The cost depends on how many sessions you book, the experience level of the trainer, and pricing usually decreases as you book more sessions in advance.
Can LA Fitness hurt my credit?
LA Fitness might send you to bill collections, which could impact your credit score and history in a negative way. A bad credit score can limit your decisions in the future, such as taking out loans for big purchases or mortgages for houses.
Can I add someone to my LA Fitness membership?
Add Family Members Add up to three family members to your membership (additional dues and fees apply).
What do you wear in a sauna at LA Fitness?
A classic, oversized T-shirt, loose-fitting cotton wrap, and shorts are always an excellent choice for the sauna. They will absorb excess heat and let your skin breathe freely. Always wear clean clothes, dressed on just before getting inside.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
Is PF Black Card worth it?
The Planet Fitness Black Card Membership has great perks, and it’s not terribly expensive given all of the nice offerings available. It may be worth checking in with your local PF to see what exactly is offered in their Black Card area since the offerings do vary somewhat by location.