- 1 What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
- 4 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 5 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 6 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 7 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 8 How can I get discounts at the gym?
- 9 What is the best gym?
- 10 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 11 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 12 Does Anytime Fitness offer student discounts?
- 13 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 14 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 15 Is PF Black Card worth it?
What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available. 24 hours:Most locations offer 24 hour access. Some gyms are slightly restricted due to the COVID-19 crisis at the moment.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
Anytime Fitness Membership Costs. There is a one-time key fee of $25 for both monthly and annual membership, which provides members access to all sections. Now, the annual membership fee is $348 for individual members, $755 for couples, and a fee of $240 for additional persons.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Good Deal on a Gym Membership
- Determine your wants and needs. First, figure out how much you can budget towards a gym membership fees.
- Do your homework.
- Do a test run.
- Timing is everything.
- Make the first offer.
- Sweeten the deal.
- Don’t be afraid to walk away.
How can I get discounts at the gym?
10 Ways to Get a Cheaper Gym Membership This Year
- Timing is everything.
- Try before you buy.
- Check for discounts through your employer.
- Check for reimbursements from your health insurer.
- Bring up your budget… and the competition.
- Get a membership at Costco.
- Consider ClassPass.
- Say farewell to fees.
What is the best gym?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.
Does Anytime Fitness offer student discounts?
We do! Our community is our priority and we are happy to offer student, senior and military discounts as well as insurance discounts. However, it is up to each location to opt-in to offer the discount. It’s always best to check with your local club directly to learn what discounts are available near you.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
Is PF Black Card worth it?
The Planet Fitness Black Card Membership has great perks, and it’s not terribly expensive given all of the nice offerings available. It may be worth checking in with your local PF to see what exactly is offered in their Black Card area since the offerings do vary somewhat by location.