- 1 How much is a monthly membership at Anytime Fitness?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 Is Anytime Fitness worth?
- 4 How much is Anytime Fitness membership PH?
- 5 Can you negotiate a gym membership?
- 6 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 7 What is the average cost to join a gym?
- 8 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 9 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 10 Why did Anytime Fitness charge me twice?
- 11 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 12 Is Anytime Fitness a small business?
- 13 Can you use someone else’s Anytime Fitness key?
- 14 How long is the free trial at Anytime Fitness?
- 15 What is key fob in Anytime Fitness?
How much is a monthly membership at Anytime Fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness. Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Is Anytime Fitness worth?
Anytime Fitness fits firmly in the mid-range when it comes to gym membership cost. It won’t compete with the budget gyms like Planet Fitness and Crunch, which both start at about $10/month. And it’s not a high-end health club like Life Time or Equinox, which will both likely run over $100/month.
How much is Anytime Fitness membership PH?
For membership, there is a one-time payment of Joining Fee (Php 1,000) and Key Fob Fee (Php 2,500). Membership rates start at Php 2,700 per month for a 6-month period. This includes unlimited use of gym facilities at any of their branches, not only in the Philippines but also worldwide.
Can you negotiate a gym membership?
Luckily, gym contracts are absolutely negotiable. “Based on my research of gyms and my own experience negotiating with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, it’s more than possible to bargain for a lower rate or sign-up bonus with a new gym,” says J.R. Duren, a personal finance journalist at Highya.com.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
What is the average cost to join a gym?
Analysis by consumer website Finder shows that most gym chains are competitively priced, at an average $21 per week, with joining fees ranging from $0 to $199. Some clubs, such as F45, can cost up to three times as much, roughly $65 a week. Over a year, that’s $3380.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Why did Anytime Fitness charge me twice?
If you were charged twice or believe you’ve been charged extra, our billing provider, ABC Financial, can help resolve the issue! Please reach out to their Financial Services line directly at 888-827-9262 for any billing-related questions or concerns.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.
Is Anytime Fitness a small business?
The franchise owners representing Anytime Fitness in communities and physical locations worldwide are independent, small – business operators.
Can you use someone else’s Anytime Fitness key?
Key Policy Rules: Never permit someone else to use your key. Do not allow someone to “tailgate” you into the gym. Guests may not accompany you through the member door without their own active key. If you want to bring a guest, please have them come to the office during posted staffed hours.
How long is the free trial at Anytime Fitness?
“Try us for free *” and “7 day free trial ” and “10 day free trial ” and “14 day free trial ” These offers are available at participating clubs only. Try us for free is valid up to a maximum of 7 consecutive days, unless otherwise stated in writing by the participating club.
What is key fob in Anytime Fitness?
June 3, 2018 · A single keyfob gives you. infinite access to your healthier. place.