- 1 How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 4 What is the classic membership at Planet Fitness?
- 5 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 6 Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
- 7 What is the best gym for the money?
- 8 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
- 9 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 10 Is Planet Fitness always $10 a month?
- 11 Can $10 Planet Fitness members bring guests?
- 12 Can you just do one month at Planet Fitness?
- 13 Is Planetfitness black card worth it?
- 14 How much does it cost to cancel Planet Fitness?
- 15 Whats the difference between PF Black Card and Classic?
How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low- cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month. With that deal, the company is looking to attract the “occasional and first-time gym users.”
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
What is the classic membership at Planet Fitness?
We offer the Classic Membership and PF Black Card® Membership. Both get you access to our Judgement Free Zone®, and tons of cardio and strength equipment. * Items marked with a * are available at participating locations only.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
Can you wear sports bra at Planet Fitness?
Maybe I shouldn’t feel surprised. After all, this is the same gym where, according to the dress code, “women can ‘t wear sport bras as their only top, and their tank tops should not be overly revealing.” There’s no language about restrictions on men. Sadly, I’m not alone in having to leave my gym due to harassment.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
Is Planet Fitness always $10 a month?
Planet Fitness also offers a base membership, which costs $1 to sign up, a $39 annual fee and $10 every month. It’s the more cost-efficient option, though you lose access to the rest of the aforementioned Black Card perks. That means you’ll pay extra for tanning beds, massage chairs and more.
Can $10 Planet Fitness members bring guests?
Planet Fitness offers affordable gym membership for as low as $10 a month, depending on the location of the gym. Additionally, the Black Card membership also allows you to bring a guest to Planet Fitness for free. Sweet!
Can you just do one month at Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness memberships usually have a minimum monthly term unless you sign up through a promotional No Commitment plan.
Is Planetfitness black card worth it?
The Planet Fitness Black Card Membership has great perks, and it’s not terribly expensive given all of the nice offerings available. It may be worth checking in with your local PF to see what exactly is offered in their Black Card area since the offerings do vary somewhat by location.
How much does it cost to cancel Planet Fitness?
To cancel, you will need to go to your home club in person, fill out a cancellation membership form at the help desk, or send a letter to your club requesting cancellation. If you are in a 12-month commitment membership and terminate membership in the meantime, you will have to pay around $ 58.
Whats the difference between PF Black Card and Classic?
The Classic Membership gives you access to your home gym, free fitness training, and free WiFi while you work out. The Black Card Membership has all of that and then some extra perks and that’s exactly what I’m going to tell you about today… ONE.