- 1 How much does a membership at GoodLife Fitness cost?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 Does GoodLife have a joining fee?
- 4 How much does a GoodLife membership cost Canada?
- 5 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 6 Can you negotiate gym membership fees?
- 7 What is the best gym for the money?
- 8 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 9 Which gym is better to join?
- 10 Can I bring a friend to GoodLife Fitness?
- 11 What does my GoodLife membership include?
- 12 Can I suspend my GoodLife membership?
- 13 Does GoodLife Fitness have family memberships?
- 14 How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
- 15 How long is a GoodLife contract?
How much does a membership at GoodLife Fitness cost?
Goodlife membership prices vary depending on the membership type and your location. The price starts from $17.99 per week with an initial $99 admin fee. Goodlife memberships include: Blue: 18 month membership with access to one club and charges an additional coaching fee every 13 weeks.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Does GoodLife have a joining fee?
Our startup fee is $99 for all clubs. This covers the cost of setting up the membership and direct debit with our third-party billing provider.
How much does a GoodLife membership cost Canada?
The GoodLife memberships are on a one-year term for a fee of $619 plus tax. *Note: A pre-authorized payment plan option is now available at $25 plus tax bi-weekly. Already a GoodLife member?
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Can you negotiate gym membership fees?
You may find membership discounts or deals on classes on a gym’s website or through sites such as Groupon, Kufahl says. Negotiate a deal. When you decide which club you ‘d like to join, speak with a manager instead of a salesperson. Managers are more likely to be able to negotiate a better gym membership price for you.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
Which gym is better to join?
- Best Overall: 24-Hour Fitness.
- Best Budget Membership: Planet Fitness.
- Best for Frequent Travelers: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Bodybuilders: Gold’s Gym.
- Best for Luxury and Amenities: Equinox.
- Best for Machines and Muscle Isolation: LA Fitness.
- Best for Group Classes: Crunch Fitness.
Can I bring a friend to GoodLife Fitness?
GUEST PASS Members can bring one (1) different guest for each free visit. Any guests must be accompanied by the member to gain access to the club.
What does my GoodLife membership include?
Premium Membership Includes: Access to all 200+ Clubs. Strength & Cardio Equipment. GoodLife Rewards.
Can I suspend my GoodLife membership?
How do I freeze my membership to hold my payments? Please inquire at the front desk of your Club about putting your membership on freeze. Click here to Find a Gym, or contact our Member Experience Department at 1-800-387-2524 or by using our Member Chat.
Does GoodLife Fitness have family memberships?
A benefit of the Corporate Membership Program is the ability to add up to four eligible family members to your Corporate Membership. Eligible family members include your spouse, extended family at or over the age of majority, child(ren) or any minor under your guardianship, as long as they are 12 years-of-age or older.
How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
Compare gym chains in Canada
|Gym||No. of gyms||Cost|
|Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club||20+||from $7.50 biweekly|
|Planet Fitness||40+||from $15 per month; $24.99 per month (PF Black Card)|
|Fit4Less||20+||from $4.99 per fortnight|
|World Gym||20+||Basic membership starts at $10 per month|
How long is a GoodLife contract?
Pay In Full (12-month commitment) corporate memberships: Approximately 35 days prior to the membership expiry date an email will be sent to the email address used to Sign Up/Log In to the GoodLife Member Site.