- 1 Is LA Fitness a good company to work for?
- 2 Do LA Fitness trainers get paid hourly?
- 3 What does club staff do at LA Fitness?
- 4 Is LA Fitness in financial trouble?
- 5 What days do LA Fitness employees get paid?
- 6 Which gyms pay personal trainers the most?
- 7 Who is the highest paid personal trainer?
- 8 Is it worth being a personal trainer?
- 9 Do LA Fitness employees get free membership?
- 10 How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
- 11 How much does front desk at LA Fitness make?
- 12 Does LA Fitness check your picture?
- 13 How much is LA Fitness debt?
- 14 Who bought out LA Fitness?
Is LA Fitness a good company to work for?
La Fitness is a good job to have while in school. They have a variety of hours which makes it easy to work around an odd schedule. Over all it is a company that most employees feel “stuck.” There is always a promotion that is dangled in front of you but it will never come.
Do LA Fitness trainers get paid hourly?
The average LA Fitness salary ranges from approximately $24,000 per year for Front Desk Receptionist to $69,337 per year for Fitness Consultant. Average LA Fitness hourly pay ranges from approximately $14.47 per hour for Customer Service Representative to $29.73 per hour for Trainer.
What does club staff do at LA Fitness?
Club Staff – Greeting patrons, checking memberships, and answering questions about policies and services serve as general job duties for club staff associates. The position involves a great deal of data entry and customer interaction.
Is LA Fitness in financial trouble?
A key measure of the company’s debt relative to earnings is expected to rise above eight times by the end of 2020 and remain high in 2021, according to Moody’s. LA Fitness fully drew on its revolving credit facility during the pandemic and is burning cash, the ratings company said.
What days do LA Fitness employees get paid?
6 answers. 8th and 23rd of every month.
Which gyms pay personal trainers the most?
Personal Trainer Salary Research Shows the Highest Paying Gyms
- 24 Hour Fitness. Non-training hours at 24 Hour Fitness are minimum wage, but the gym does offer some attractive incentives.
- Anytime Fitness.
- Crunch Fitness.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
Who is the highest paid personal trainer?
Top Personal Trainer Salary by Gym
- Crunch Fitness – $56,454 per year.
- LA Fitness – $53,147 per year.
- 24 Hour Fitness – $51,133 per year.
- Lifetime Fitness – $49,025 per year.
- Equinox – $47,866 per year.
- Gold’s Gym – $39,853 per year (calculated from $19.16 per hour)
Is it worth being a personal trainer?
Being a personal trainer isn’t your typical desk job. But it can be a rewarding way to earn a living and help a lot of people achieve their health and fitness goals. A flexible schedule. You can also run your own personal training business and set your own hours.
Do LA Fitness employees get free membership?
They are full-time, receive paid vacation, full medical benefits, vision benefits and dental benefits. They are paid hourly, plus commissions, bonuses and receive a complimentary membership.
How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
LA Fitness personal trainers cost $45 for a 1/2 hour session or $60 per hour. The cost depends on how many sessions you book, the experience level of the trainer, and pricing usually decreases as you book more sessions in advance.
How much does front desk at LA Fitness make?
How much does a Front Desk Receptionist at LA Fitness make? The typical LA Fitness Front Desk Receptionist salary is $10. Front Desk Receptionist salaries at LA Fitness can range from $7 – $16.
Does LA Fitness check your picture?
With 24 Hour Fitness, they ask that you carry a photocopy of your ID and show it with your card. Of course, the photocopy is usually soo bad that they cant really make out the picture. They hardly look at the pic anways, just 100% always flip over my card to see if I have a photocopy with it then they’ll let me in.
How much is LA Fitness debt?
Privately owned LA Fitness parent Fitness International LLC, which operates more than 700 clubs across the country, carries $1.7 billion in debt.
Who bought out LA Fitness?
Britain’s budget gym operator Pure Gym has acquired LA Fitness and its 43 clubs, ending a battle for the chain in an increasingly competitive market.