- 1 What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
- 2 Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
- 3 Is Anytime Fitness worth?
- 4 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 5 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 6 How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
- 7 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 8 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 9 Does Anytime Fitness offer student discounts?
- 10 Is Anytime Fitness a small business?
- 11 Are Anytime Fitness profitable?
- 12 How much is a new key fob for Anytime Fitness?
- 13 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 14 How do you negotiate a gym membership?
- 15 Why are gyms so expensive?
What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available. 24 hours:Most locations offer 24 hour access. Some gyms are slightly restricted due to the COVID-19 crisis at the moment.
Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
Anytime Fitness Membership Costs. There is a one-time key fee of $25 for both monthly and annual membership, which provides members access to all sections. Now, the annual membership fee is $348 for individual members, $755 for couples, and a fee of $240 for additional persons.
Is Anytime Fitness worth?
Anytime Fitness fits firmly in the mid-range when it comes to gym membership cost. It won’t compete with the budget gyms like Planet Fitness and Crunch, which both start at about $10/month. And it’s not a high-end health club like Life Time or Equinox, which will both likely run over $100/month.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
How to Score an Anytime Fitness Membership Deal
- Enjoy a free trial.
- Take advantage of special discounts.
- Bundle your package.
- Pay for a year upfront.
- Add people to your plan.
- Be their guest.
- Download the app.
- Ask about the Employee Wellness Program.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.
Does Anytime Fitness offer student discounts?
We do! Our community is our priority and we are happy to offer student, senior and military discounts as well as insurance discounts. However, it is up to each location to opt-in to offer the discount. It’s always best to check with your local club directly to learn what discounts are available near you.
Is Anytime Fitness a small business?
The franchise owners representing Anytime Fitness in communities and physical locations worldwide are independent, small – business operators.
Are Anytime Fitness profitable?
But the Anytime Fitness franchise dominates the market surpassing all other franchises by the pervasiveness of locations alone. The company’s revenue has arrived at $1 billion in sales revenue and claims to open a location every day with a member joining every 3 minutes.
How much is a new key fob for Anytime Fitness?
Anytime Fitness Membership Fees / Costs To join Anytime Fitness, guests need to pay an initiation fee of $49.99, a one-time $35 fee for a key fob and a membership fee for individual members. Guests can choose between monthly or annual contracts with the club.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How do you negotiate a gym membership?
How to Negotiate a Good Deal on a Gym Membership
- Determine your wants and needs. First, figure out how much you can budget towards a gym membership fees.
- Do your homework.
- Do a test run.
- Timing is everything.
- Make the first offer.
- Sweeten the deal.
- Don’t be afraid to walk away.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.