- 1 How much is a monthly membership at Anytime Fitness?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 4 Is Anytime Fitness worth?
- 5 Can you negotiate a gym membership?
- 6 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 7 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 8 How much is gym membership in Dubai?
- 9 How can I get discounts at the gym?
- 10 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 11 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 12 Can I still go to Planet Fitness If I owe money?
- 13 Why did Anytime Fitness charge me twice?
- 14 Are Anytime Fitness profitable?
- 15 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
How much is a monthly membership at Anytime Fitness?
3. Anytime Fitness. Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
Is Anytime Fitness worth?
Anytime Fitness fits firmly in the mid-range when it comes to gym membership cost. It won’t compete with the budget gyms like Planet Fitness and Crunch, which both start at about $10/month. And it’s not a high-end health club like Life Time or Equinox, which will both likely run over $100/month.
Can you negotiate a gym membership?
Luckily, gym contracts are absolutely negotiable. “Based on my research of gyms and my own experience negotiating with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, it’s more than possible to bargain for a lower rate or sign-up bonus with a new gym,” says J.R. Duren, a personal finance journalist at Highya.com.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
How much is gym membership in Dubai?
After making investigative phone calls to six of Dubai’s swankiest gyms, we discovered that membership will set you back an average of Dhs6,500 a year, and you’ll often have to sign up for at least six months.
How can I get discounts at the gym?
10 Ways to Get a Cheaper Gym Membership This Year
- Timing is everything.
- Try before you buy.
- Check for discounts through your employer.
- Check for reimbursements from your health insurer.
- Bring up your budget… and the competition.
- Get a membership at Costco.
- Consider ClassPass.
- Say farewell to fees.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
Can I still go to Planet Fitness If I owe money?
As long as you go as someone’s guest, don’t mention you have your own membership/ owe money, and aren’t known to the staff, no one will know and say you aren’t allowed in.
Why did Anytime Fitness charge me twice?
If you were charged twice or believe you’ve been charged extra, our billing provider, ABC Financial, can help resolve the issue! Please reach out to their Financial Services line directly at 888-827-9262 for any billing-related questions or concerns.
Are Anytime Fitness profitable?
But the Anytime Fitness franchise dominates the market surpassing all other franchises by the pervasiveness of locations alone. The company’s revenue has arrived at $1 billion in sales revenue and claims to open a location every day with a member joining every 3 minutes.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.